Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rip off

My friend Cooper was asked to trade by this guy called HassanJomaa. Hassan put in 2k and a necklace of some sort(I'm not sure which kind) and Hassan said to Cooper put in your weapons. So Cooper put in a great maul and a war bow, he had been looking to sell these previously. Cooper tapped the ready to trade button. Yet when the trade came through, Cooper received nothing. His great maul and war bow were gone. I'm not sure if this was a glitch or if HassanJomaa just ripped him off. HassanJomaa is also a problem player on our server: Arawn. I was on my alternate account and he asked to trade, I told him I wasn't interested and he said: F*** you. I also have a screenshot of him swearing at Cooper after the rip off or glitch occured if admin would like to see it.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Re: Rip off

This Hassan guy is a real problem. He keeps trying to sell me a whole bunch of overpriced items and keeps spamming me to trade him after i say no. I'm willing to bet that Hassan pulled the coins and necklace out of the trade before cooper noticed. Just seems like something this guy would do.

Hi thanks for letting us know. I've made a bug to look into trading and see if there's any way that the items could be lost in a trade.

If you can send the picture of the swearing that would be good also and we can then take action.

Thanks

Look I know messed up big time , and I'm really sorry, I swear I will not do this again, can u unblock my account,I really learned my lesson, so please I beg u to unblock my account cuz I wasted so much time on it to just let it go away, please unblock me,I really really learned my lesson :'(!!!!

hasan, why don't you explain exactly what it was you did first, then apologize for that, as well as the swearing at other players, and pestering them will unwanted trade requests. Then perhaps after a 'timeout' the admins would consider letting you back in...

I blocked him after about 30 trade requests and I explained I was level 50 with all the top equipment and there is nothing a level 23 would have that I would want he still persisted with can you give me 500 gold got fed up with him while i was fighting incarnation of donn he just didn't get the message he is one of two people that I've blocked the other one inwont name but pretty much everyone I know has blocked him aswell B. On arawn they r both pain in a*** to be honest i thought it was same guy
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

I blocked him after about 30 trade requests and I explained I was level 50 with all the top equipment and there is nothing a level 23 would have that I would want he still persisted with can you give me 500 gold got fed up with him while i was fighting incarnation of donn he just didn't get the message he is one of two people that I've blocked the other one inwont name but pretty much everyone I know has blocked him aswell B. On arawn they r both pain in a*** to be honest i thought it was same guy
You should be able to report people in game :P.

Allthough he was a pain I do think a permanent ban is a bit harsh and this type of scamming and pestering is to be expected in a mmorpg nit that I'm taking sides but sometimes it's better the devil you know most players on arawn do know what this guy is like and a permanent ban will result in him coming back with a different account and to be honest I'd rather know who my enemy is rather than helping some noob build his char up only to find out later he's just in it to scam people
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011