Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

-_Everfear_-

Everfear
Everfear is a powerful 35+ clan that has quickly risen through the ranks to be among the top of Arawn. We work as a team and help each other to complete any task and beat any enemy. You can expect any Everfear member to be friendly because of one of the greatest recruitment policies ever, NO DOUCHES! One of the main reasons i formed this clan is to be part of a active group. So if we don't see you for a long period of time (about a week), i will have to boot you. If your going to be gone, please tell me or post on this thread so we all know. So there are the only real rules, just don't be to unactive, and if you beg for 2000 gold from every member three times in one hour, you will be booted. As of 8-5-11 you must be level 35+.

EverfearFarm
Now courtesy of Wolf, we can recruit players under level 35 into EverfearFarm and still be a pro clan. If you are under level 35 and would like to be in Everfear, talk to our guardian Wolf. EverfearFarm is a sub clan of Everfear for players who have not reached the required level to be in the real Everfear. Once the player reaches level 35 you may have the choice to stay in EverfearFarm or switch to Everfear.

Raffle
Since Wolves merged into Everfear, we will continue the raffle here. The raffle will be run every week by Spartikis. The way the raffle works is you donate 100 coins to Spartikis, then he does whatever he does the decides the winner of those who have donated coins. Whoever the winner of the raffle is you will win a prize of some kind. Our members are not required to participate in the raffle, but it is appreciated if you can be involved to help. We just started this, so soon I might ad more detail or other things might change.

MEMEBERS 8-5-11 (Not yet including EverfearFarm, Coming soon)
-Gysr, lvl 51 Druid (chieftain)
-Tsubame, lvl 56 Rogue (guardian)
-Zumuclyst, lvl 54 Ranger (guardian)
-FatalLegend, lvl 48 Warrior (guardian)
-Asclepius, lvl 41 Druid (guardian)
-Salrian, lvl 53 Rogue (guardian)
-Raven, lvl 58 Ranger (guardian)
-Wolf, lvl 55 Mage (guardian)
-URMIL, lvl 56 Warrior (guardian)
-Amp, lvl 46 Mage
-Bronn, lvl 54 Warrior
-Athos, lvl 45 Rogue
-Bear, lvl 36 Ranger
-Rawr, lvl 45 Ranger
-Iv, lvl 44 Mage
-Spartikis, lvl 42 Warrior
-Cooper, lvl 44 Ranger
-Drizzt, lvl 51 Mage
-Maurits, lvl 38 Ranger
-Gareldar, lvl 47 Druid
-Frank, lvl 50 Warrior
-SwiftStrike, lvl 47 Rogue
-Dravix, lvl 50 Warrior
-Daantje, lvl 51 Rogue
-XMath, lvl 42 Warrior
-Snipe, lvl 46 Ranger
-Tots, lvl 55 Rogue

Post here if you want to join or have any questions or talk to one of the gaurdians or I in game.
Everfear web site: http://www.everfear.webs.com
Last edited by Gysr on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 am, edited 28 times in total.

Re: Everfear

This is the epic clan :D .
Last edited by Wolf on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Re: Everfear

My Druid Nightengale is in the clan and if you guys see me in-game, let me know if you would like to join. Gysr is very active and has helped the clan a lot. Some of the clan members have ventured into the catacombs and are doing well down there. Great Job so far Gysr!
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Re: -_Everfear_-

Woot, Wolves merged with Everfear so we are dominating the server now!
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

I only looked at this a few days ago, you've got massive so quickly! Good stuff! Good luck with the clan :)
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

i tried to sign up for the site. kept telling me something was missing. even tried the audio confirmation. i'm positive i entered it correctly...
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..."
World: Arawn
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)

Clan: Serenity

i tried to sign up for the site. kept telling me something was missing. even tried the audio confirmation. i'm positive i entered it correctly...
Its a bit difficult. Are you sure you checked that is was case sensitive and all? The captcha codes there are different than anything that I've ever seen.

Everfear is now running the raffle that wolves used to have. Added to the main post.