Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which super power and why?

So, given the opportunity what super power would you choose to gain and why?

For a long time I said immortality, but recently came across an idea with many more possibilities...The power to change probability. With this one you can do literally anything. Example: What's the chance of me being immortal? Hmm...change it to %100 - done, you're immortal. Or the chance of flying, or teleportation, or being a talking dog. Lol.
Eachan Boyd, Warrior - 150
Wrath of Fingal
Fingal

Re: Which super power and why?

The power to slow/stop time. You can pretty much do anything you want if time is slowed/stopped and I never need to worry about being late to anything ever again :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

The power to control the four elements fire, water, earth and air you could do anything u want you could fly flood a city in water or fire make earthquakes happen shoot jets of fire and water at enemy's and win can make me conbust that would be a sweet power and you could make your skin hard as rock
Deathstrokes-Arawn
"It is a good life we lead, brother." "The best. May it never change." "And may it never change us."

Changing thoughts into reality. It's similar to your probability power in which you could do anything you want! ;)
Can already imagine all the fun one can have with that power :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD