Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Belenus: First Gelebron kill!!

Belenus first Gelebron kill was by

Elementals!
(And Jetty :D)

Great job everyone! and great job to Criminal for doing the communications!

Good work elementals!!

THE ATTENDANCE:

Great job everyone!!!

Erandel
Div
Apoc
Drkgrunt
Crim
Iv
Mikie
Bean
Nully
Dialga
Icicle
Nurt
Jsword
Kiy
Ali
Clunt
Heal
V0lt
Rage
Ivaen
Tritor
Rico
Sere
Abba
Schatt
Couch
Spector
Sinny
Jhim
Nully
Tridim
Nate
Fireball
Nar
Rico2nd
Heal
Imlegit
Beast

(Jetty also helped!)
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.

Re: Belenus: First Gelebron kill!!

Was not that hard,

And apparantly my last appearance in this game for a longer time, i decided to quit Celtic Heroes.
For several reasons, one of them is the only one iwant to share with you innocent players and also the only one not personal
- the upcoming update-

The body stance got messed up again, game got laggy in beta and the new inventory sucks ass.

To those Belenus Players who hung out with me,
Thanks for your time and the many interesting and funny conversations,

Special thanks to Criminal for the 2014 official invitation to Belenus as server and the same year very kind welcome to Elementals, take it easy crim, and dont take the game to serious

Lisha, you know whaz iwould like to say, sexy lady.

Beast25 my newest virtual friend...go get those items you always wanted and which do not match any other player than you

Keeshya, cheers your clan now is a official engame blabla gele killer clan, you are the best :)

Mikie, well patron...not much to say just those countless, endless snorri camps of the past have bound us together 8-)

Scrim, iwill always remember you as the '' homo" " Bo"

And since i dont want to annoy those players who be like" what the ***'s he talking about" iwill keep it short and just say,
Thanks to all those fellow clan members, generals, chiefs,Glowie( my first real helper) and clanmembers

Enjoy the game, dont join the next server drama you fools, it will end as any drama,,,( forgotten over time), dont take CH to serious, have sex, enjoy life.

In that sense,

I am out :)

Ps. schattenlied you little kak...at the end a good homie, go watch Deepwater Horizon 30th Sep in your local cinema.
:lol:
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Re: Belenus: First Gelebron kill!!

Was not that hard,

And apparantly my last appearance in this game for a longer time, i decided to quit Celtic Heroes.
For several reasons, one of them is the only one iwant to share with you innocent players and also the only one not personal
- the upcoming update-

The body stance got messed up again, game got laggy in beta and the new inventory sucks ass.

To those Belenus Players who hung out with me,
Thanks for your time and the many interesting and funny conversations,

Special thanks to Criminal for the 2014 official invitation to Belenus as server and the same year very kind welcome to Elementals, take it easy crim, and dont take the game to serious

Lisha, you know whaz iwould like to say, sexy lady.

Beast25 my newest virtual friend...go get those items you always wanted and which do not match any other player than you

Keeshya, cheers your clan now is a official engame blabla gele killer clan, you are the best :)

Mikie, well patron...not much to say just those countless, endless snorri camps of the past have bound us together 8-)

Scrim, iwill always remember you as the '' homo" " Bo"

And since i dont want to annoy those players who be like" what the ****'s he talking about" iwill keep it short and just say,
Thanks to all those fellow clan members, generals, chiefs,Glowie( my first real helper) and clanmembers

Enjoy the game, dont join the next server drama you fools, it will end as any drama,,,( forgotten over time), dont take CH to serious, have sex, enjoy life.

In that sense,

I am out :)

Ps. schattenlied you little kak...at the end a good homie, go watch Deepwater Horizon 30th Sep in your local cinema.
:lol:

I know what you mean bro,they need to stop screwing with rogue animations,it's pissing me off as well. I'll miss you bro,take care Couch :(
SCUBA: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.