Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele kills

We have so many Morbus rings I thought about making full dps druid once, with divine ring and 3 top tier morbus rings. Would be fun.
Idk, sounds pretty pointless Unless your Druid puts majority of points on str, the auto attacks will still be gimped. If you do then dps skills will be gimped. Neither is fun.
Could be fun though specially if it wasn't a main druid needed for support build. I get bored as lixing caster style so threw on 4 800-900 totem rings, 200 vendor heat dmg ammy, bring dmg attack bracers, and went moderate str and focus with totem and axe offhand and had decent dmg and pretty high attack. I believe my nature magic ability was around 5k with this gear still so skills did decent dmg even with lowered focus. And honestly there's not much umph in dmg or support skills after 1500 focus.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We have so many Morbus rings I thought about making full dps druid once, with divine ring and 3 top tier morbus rings. Would be fun.
Idk, sounds pretty pointless Unless your Druid puts majority of points on str, the auto attacks will still be gimped. If you do then dps skills will be gimped. Neither is fun.
Could be fun though specially if it wasn't a main druid needed for support build. I get bored as lixing caster style so threw on 4 800-900 totem rings, 200 vendor heat dmg ammy, bring dmg attack bracers, and went moderate str and focus with totem and axe offhand and had decent dmg and pretty high attack. I believe my nature magic ability was around 5k with this gear still so skills did decent dmg even with lowered focus. And honestly there's not much umph in dmg or support skills after 1500 focus.
Druids can also use the skill double attack ( otm it isn't a bad thing or a complaint), which is good I also like trying unique and strange builds

Idk I'm just a lowly noob who has no right to disagree with endgame players on these topics.

I hear you brutha. You're preaching to the choir
Then why are u commenting, seen you on a lot of posts with random bs
Do us all a favour and jog on
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Idk I'm just a lowly noob who has no right to disagree with endgame players on these topics.

I hear you brutha. You're preaching to the choir
Then why are u commenting, seen you on a lot of posts with random bs
Do us all a favour and jog on
He does it for post counts. Has almost as many in 11 days than you have in a year :/
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)