Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Aeon of Taranis -- Gelebron? Check!

The process was long: We began trials in January, studying the mechanics and devising strategies. We had three large-scale attempts that ultimately failed (80%, 50%, and 20% remaining), but those losses only encouraged us. Clannies pushed hard to make it to 215+, ring bosses were slaughtered day and night, runes piled up, Proteus could hardly stand straight, through outstanding organization and immense effort from the clan we finally reached this epitomal achievement.

Congratulations my brothers, we have worked tirelessly for months seeking today, and have at last been rewarded.

The 20th of August, 2016, marks Taranis' first Gelebron kill by an individual clan.

To Aeon!
Last edited by Regenleif on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Aeon of Taranis -- Gelebron? Check!

Well done guys. Any luck on drops?
Nothing really good , an 11+ fb and light heal , and a Royal brace of ingenuity (250 cold damage,8+ poison wep ,8+ smoke bomb)- which i love great for dps rogues

Yea like everyone else on their first kill, I was hoping for a godly/void
Thats not too bad.. Mage rings are insane good, really love them. That brace sounds good as well. Next one will get you guys a wep!
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.