Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Was One Thumb Mobiles Reason Behind These...

Spring to life helps reduce the constant need for idols and people never have to worry about the death timer, great for clans that have issues killing bosses.
Terrible for clans killing bosses. Since the new skill balancing update (when natures touch cast faster with longer cd) you do res with one tick of sigils. However at bosses you have aoe and lots of errant damage. You will more than likely just instant die on res. Further the cd is extremely long and energy usage very high. It sucks so bad I doubt 9/10 end game Druids have ever even used the skill and 999/1000 never equip it.
Energy harvest can be very useful by obviously draining the bosses energy, although I do agree that it could use a buff.
I've had brigades of 5 Druids drain energy from bosses like Necro, Mordris and event bosses. We used void and shadow skulls because hey our bank is overflowing with them. Haven't been able to make a dent or difference. If possible it's not remotely practical as a tactic. Even bosses like the warden ice boss with its energy shield I've had 3 end game dps toons and can't break it. Basically all bosses, however wimpy, have near infinite enegy.

Fixed it for anyone who has a sarcasm detector malfunction.
We used to drain necro when first killing him on rose and it takes almost the full 20 minute rage timer to drain him but then his autos when raged really weren't bad. So I guess they may still be useful to some clan like on android.
We kill Necro bwfoee rage time.... Moat of times. :) So no use for us.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Still waiting upon an answer from otm. Not a player of otm, but the ones who thought it'd be so smart to put these in.
There was no real logic behind some of the loot items. it was clearly done either out of laziness or just noobiness in MMO design. take the Hrungnir rings for example, they just created one for each combination or resistance and evasion and armor for each tier, not realizing that theyre pointless. Thats why there are 5 versions of a fire resist ring because of the 5 evasions multiplied by 5 tiers. Same with Mordris spears which were simply a permutation of elemental damage and character stat, thats why there are focus versions of each spear. OTM loot designers barely have any idea how end game players use skills and loot so they just make every possible combination to cover everything as well as make bad combinations of skills amd stats which is very apparent in Mordris rings, Proteus Rings and Gelebron Bracers.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron, your just incapable of acknowledging reality for some reason. It's not laziness. It's not noobiness.

Its done on purpose.

How many times do i have to keep explaining this to a lot of you? Its like your in denial.

Its done on purpose.
lol Zendroid is back. How's the peanut gallery?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron, your just incapable of acknowledging reality for some reason. It's not laziness. It's not noobiness.

Its done on purpose.

How many times do i have to keep explaining this to a lot of you? Its like your in denial.

Its done on purpose.
Excuse me but who are you again?
Someone that understands things more than you do
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD