Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: RONIN VS ELEMENTALS

the OP seems to be a major troll
incorrect, just want to see some arena action, there is no new arena youtube videos either.

Two things,

1. who cares about clans strenght
2. check Dr Exe channel, you will find many pvp Videos there with great music, quality and sex

In that sense,

Get lost compadre.
if only you could act this tough in the arena instead of crying, also I clearly said NEW arena videos not ones that are 2 years old. your saying who cares about clans strength then why don't you join zombiearmy instead of elementals?

Two things amigo.
1. idont talk in the arena and usualy dominate, since iam a sadistic fool

2. ihave the people around me who know me and are able to handle me, since iam someone who likes to say whats on his mind and that often gets me in trubble,

Thanks for your sarcastic question , you can now go and feel roasted.
Couch

( idont take thus game serious at all)
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

dude youre messing with couchpotato here.. youre using an x---x name here.. id suggest you to get outa here noone likes you ive seen you eating alone
You are simply scared to say anything to a person in elementals, I see you alone in the arena trying to fight level 100's.

Two things amigo.

2. ihave the people around me who know me and are able to handle me, since iam someone who likes to say whats on his mind and that often gets me in trubble,

Couch

I know you may be slightly stupid, but atleast try to answer all the questions asked. I never see you dominate in the arena I often see you getting killed and crying.

Well, trolling is just boring and pathetic so I'll report.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Two things amigo.

Couch

I know you may be slightly stupid, but atleast try to answer all the questions asked. I never see you dominate in the arena I often see you getting killed and crying.
What does insulting someone's intelligence that you don't even know have anything to do with this thread except to insult them?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well, trolling is just boring and pathetic so I'll report.
Not trolling just talking about what I think should happen and your comment is just boring so I think I might report you too :)

Two things amigo.

Couch

What does insulting someone's intelligence that you don't even know have anything to do with this thread except to insult them?
Hey