Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Was One Thumb Mobiles Reason Behind These...

Is it possible to take all of the energy away from bosses like mordy? And spring to life can still be a good skill, people just decide to use other skills. We all know how annoying the death timer is and spring to life eliminates that. People just haven't thrown it into a strategy yet
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I will say that the bandage wounds drops are pretty useless :lol: I'm sure every endgame clan has a Druid so yea... I dunno about removing drops like energy harvest or spring to life as they might have a purpose later on. People are always finding new strategies to kill bosses and ya never know, one of those two skill drops might make their way to the spot light
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I will say that the bandage wounds drops are pretty useless :lol: I'm sure every endgame clan has a Druid so yea... I dunno about removing drops like energy harvest or spring to life as they might have a purpose later on. People are always finding new strategies to kill bosses and ya never know, one of those two skill drops might make their way to the spot light
Purpose later on? Those items have been in the game for 3 years now and yet have no purpose still...

Game is full of items that are very useless atm it hurts my eyes and question OTM's reasoning. When Mordy got into the game, spring of life, bandage wounds etc were already not worth using, yet OTM makes items for it.

The focus spear can be useful tho, dps warriors can have energy issues, so if energy cant be gotten from gear, the spear can be helpful.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Purpose later on? Those items have been in the game for 3 years now and yet have no purpose still...
Spring to life helps reduce the constant need for idols and people never have to worry about the death timer, great for clans that have issues killing bosses. Energy harvest can be very useful by obviously draining the bosses energy, although I do agree that it could use a buff.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Spring to life helps reduce the constant need for idols and people never have to worry about the death timer, great for clans that have issues killing bosses.
Terrible for clans killing bosses. Since the new skill balancing update (when natures touch cast faster with longer cd) you do res with one tick of sigils. However at bosses you have aoe and lots of errant damage. You will more than likely just instant die on res. Further the cd is extremely long and energy usage very high. It sucks so bad I doubt 9/10 end game Druids have ever even used the skill and 999/1000 never equip it.
Energy harvest can be very useful by obviously draining the bosses energy, although I do agree that it could use a buff.
I've had brigades of 5 Druids drain energy from bosses like Necro, Mordris and event bosses. We used void and shadow skulls because hey our bank is overflowing with them. Haven't been able to make a dent or difference. If possible it's not remotely practical as a tactic. Even bosses like the warden ice boss with its energy shield I've had 3 end game dps toons and can't break it. Basically all bosses, however wimpy, have near infinite enegy.

Fixed it for anyone who has a sarcasm detector malfunction.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Spring to life helps reduce the constant need for idols and people never have to worry about the death timer, great for clans that have issues killing bosses.
Terrible for clans killing bosses. Since the new skill balancing update (when natures touch cast faster with longer cd) you do res with one tick of sigils. However at bosses you have aoe and lots of errant damage. You will more than likely just instant die on res. Further the cd is extremely long and energy usage very high. It sucks so bad I doubt 9/10 end game Druids have ever even used the skill and 999/1000 never equip it.
Energy harvest can be very useful by obviously draining the bosses energy, although I do agree that it could use a buff.
I've had brigades of 5 Druids drain energy from bosses like Necro, Mordris and event bosses. We used void and shadow skulls because hey our bank is overflowing with them. Haven't been able to make a dent or difference. If possible it's not remotely practical as a tactic. Even bosses like the warden ice boss with its energy shield I've had 3 end game dps toons and can't break it. Basically all bosses, however wimpy, have near infinite enegy.

Fixed it for anyone who has a sarcasm detector malfunction.
We used to drain necro when first killing him on rose and it takes almost the full 20 minute rage timer to drain him but then his autos when raged really weren't bad. So I guess they may still be useful to some clan like on android.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)