Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Was One Thumb Mobiles Reason Behind These...

I'd like to get a reply from otm with reasons of putting these drops in the loot tables of raids..

•Focus Mordris Spears...
•Armor Hrungnir Rings...
•Sacrifice Hrung Helms...
•Armor Rings This Event...
•Spring of Life aggragoth Bracelets...
•Energy harvest Hrung Skulls...

I'm sure there's more but these items above are highly common and very common to drop high tier Vs, what we really want which hardly drops and if it does, it's lowest tier.

What's the point making things so rare? This has been asked many many times with no real answer. By time things drop, they'll be 3 updates old and useless.

I know I won't receive a proper answer... But it's worth a try. I know you guys can check your database to see what is even used..So don't give me the 'Oh well someone may use that skill and will find it useful'.

Not a soul uses sacrifice or energy harvest... For real...

Re: What Was One Thumb Mobiles Reason Behind These...

From my personal standpoint:

•Focus Mordris Spears... - One was made for each stat
•Armor Hrungnir Rings... - Some people want armour / Common item
•Sacrifice Hrung Helms... - Personally not a fan
•Armor Rings This Event... - Some people want armour again / event item
•Spring of Life Aggragoth Bracelets... - With a re work / improvement of the skill could be useful
•Energy harvest Hrung Skulls... - Not a fan

All the items of X tier and slot have the same rarity, so not a case of these are more common to the item you want.

•Spring of Life Aggragoth Bracelets... - With a re work / improvement of the skill could be useful

All the items of X tier and slot have the same rarity, so not a case of these are more common to the item you want.
Allow Druids/nages use halberds and the focus ones are useful, y get Hrung armour ring when event is better- I personally like event armour rings
U guys forgot godly bandage wound brace , we are unlucky so only have 2

We want a variety from non permanant drops . Otm is trying to make raid bosses drop support,hybrid and dps/tank gear, makes sense some gear is only useless cause the skill is broken, they just need to remove some tiers

Allow Druids/nages use halberds and the focus ones are useful, y get Hrung armour ring when event is better- I personally like event armour rings
U guys forgot godly bandage wound brace , we are unlucky so only have 2

We want a variety from non permanant drops . Otm is trying to make raid bosses drop support,hybrid and dps/tank gear, makes sense some gear is only useless cause the skill is broken, they just need to remove some tiers

Ah how could I forget the op bandage wound braces

Even the noob myrm clan that never kills raid bosses wouldnt use these :l

This event has good Mage dps items. The imperial Amulet is significantly better than a skain ammy and there are combination better than the set bonus when you don't have to wear a specific charm and ring. Though Druids aren't typically dps, the same holds true for dps as well as support builds, imperial and godly amulets are quite good.

Typically events have had good caster items and rangers warriors and rogues have had mediocre drops. This leads to the majority not wanting to do the boss and it sits up forever.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

This event has good Mage dps items. The imperial Amulet is significantly better than a skain ammy and there are combination better than the set bonus when you don't have to wear a specific charm and ring. Though Druids aren't typically dps, the same holds true for dps as well as support builds, imperial and godly amulets are quite good.

Typically events have had good caster items and rangers warriors and rogues have had mediocre drops. This leads to the majority not wanting to do the boss and it sits up forever.
Not even complaining about this event aside from rings. Rest are very nice especially for casters. I'm talking about all the items that literally sit in bank, dark shadow godly etc because they're unfathomable items that should have never been implemented, unless they dramatically fix the skills. Which we know they wont...

Gotta catch that carp!

There are numerous skills that need reworking at this point. They are broken to the point they could all be deleted from the game and it could be weeks to months before anyone would notice. Rather than delete them from loot tables it makes more sense to me to fix them.

Mages might use sacrifice if it was buffed quite a lot
Druids might use spring to life if it cancelled idol lock and there was no wait at 1hp+sigil tick.
If bandage wounds was quicker and harder to interrupt it might be used more, no one over lvl100 really uses it.

Not sure of the reasoning behind this event armor rings, they are in some ways better than hrung rings. They could use a good boost and then they might actually be useable. Right now they arent too useful. Most of the damage people take in harder battles comes from skill hits and not autos.

People use the focus spears occasionally when they don't have other options. Dex rogues probably find them the most useful because no one wants to put any points in focus yet they need energy to use skills. Focus could probably be better replaced with a good amount of energy.

Energy harvest seems it was an answer to needing huge amounts of sigils as a Druid. If it were buffed to give lots more energy some might use it or better yet also allow it to substantially drain bosses so it acts like a debuff.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|