Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: looking for a world.

When you say 'a good amount of decent clans', you mean competition? I've heard gwydion is the best for competition, idk if they have many arena battles though...
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Gwydion I believe has a few good clans competing against each other so I would definitely go there if your looking for competition. Arena battles are totally random so you kinda have to be lucky to come across one
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Saw a few people suggested gwydion, I'm on gwydion, competition is good most of the year, arena battles hardly happen on any server so no luck there unless it's noobs occasionally fighting other noobs, overall the world is fairly active during mid levels, endgame is mostly bossing and dailies unless clan members need EDL sets then there's timers being kept often. Other worlds are also great, need to be more specific if you wanna find the best world for you. Gwydion is great for competitive people but so is morrigan and taranis and others. A lot of worlds can accomodate for certain players needs.

don't come to gwydion if you're a scammer, spammer, annoying, irritating, illiterate or got run off another server for some other reason ect cause you won't last long here and it'll be a waste of time, it doesn't take much to ruin your game unless you understand mmo etiquette, if you do you'll fit in well. if your current server is just boring then best of luck on your decision :)
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

If your looking for competition I would suggest that you get as far away from Taranis as possible :p
Yep , there is some competition in taranis but not a lot , and none of the clans sell dl/edl and raid gear , so people who don't buy plat have a fair chance

I dunno about taranis, the top clans run a dictatorship and if you arnt apart of it you are screwed from what I heard. Gwydion has the best competition no doubt about it. As for my own world Lugh, I highly suggest you don't come here, the server is pretty much dead. Go on the Lugh forums to find out more info. As a matter of fact, go on each worlds forum and read through the threads about that server to find out which one suits you best.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD