Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

So are these bears the next pets.. and if next event the pets are going to change does that mean I've wasted 30 tokens or so on a temporary pet?
All pets added to the game will be permanent, the Dog and Rabbit will still be available after the Spring event.
No what he's saying is will the pets be better than previous pets so we wasted tokens by getting a substandard pet? Muldar please ask the team to put something in place where we can turn in a pet to get the pet tokens back or be able to trade across for a different but equal pet. Ex - I have a lvl 6 black rabbit, I'd be able to trade for a lvl 6 tier 3 bear.
Or just make all pets fully tradable.

Make pets tradable, make it possible to trade up red tokens for greens and greens for purple for REASONABLE amount, decrease prices on some items on tokens vendor (and dont make xp + combo green and purple) as well as tradable, making pets tradable, increase the rate for purple token, make pet tokens come in bags of 5 from chests?

So many choices...
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Is the confirmation email the email that says they will send you an email shortly to confirm you signed up for beta? (Sorry if this sounds confusing .-. )
I got an email from Muldar that said the same thing as above, but haven't received anything else so far. I'm guessing further emails aren't out yet.

Is the confirmation email the email that says they will send you an email shortly to confirm you signed up for beta? (Sorry if this sounds confusing .-. )
I got an email from Muldar that said the same thing as above, but haven't received anything else so far. I'm guessing further emails aren't out yet.
Guess I should apply again? Not sure I didn't get this confirmation email that I successfully applied I was on high alert checking regularly and applied after 1 hour the sign ups went live don't wanna miss fishing beta

So the only change to off hands will be cool down? No adding nature fire or ice magic or DMG boost?
The cool down has been reduced to 90 seconds for this update.

Is there any other pets?

Also is the beta already live?
Yes, bear is not the only pet.

Beta is not currently live, you will receive a further email when live.
So is there going to be event chests or just any chests or nah
There will be chests with the update.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you apply you should receive an auto confirm email from myself, when the beta is live / sign up is closed you will receive a further email from myself.

So the only change to off hands will be cool down? No adding nature fire or ice magic or DMG boost?
The cool down has been reduced to 90 seconds for this update.
The issue is not the cool down man. It is that the items offer stats that have nothing to do with what the class actually does.
Mage and Druid Mainhand: Crushing Damage... what? Why? They dont melee anything! How about CDR on Natures Touch? Fire Bolt? Bonus Damage or Heal? Anything
Warrior Sword: Why would anyone use a crappy sword when they can use a spear that 1. does more damage and 2. Adds more tankiness. If you want to make the sword good, give it tank stats that can compare to mordris spears.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.