Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dps help

I assume you mean frenzy and not warcry.
Right, Frenzy
Looks like you have fine dps.
Thanks....I want more though. Guess I just need better gear now
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Why two blunt rings if axe? Shouldn't one (especially the godly) have gone to a blunt warrior?
Was a blunt warrior until I got the axe. Those rings are going back to the clan for someone else to use. Hoping Necro starts dropping good axe rings
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Only way to significantly increase your dps as a warrior now is to get full doch gul armor. With them adding purenesses to base I may get my full set sometime by 2018 lol
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I wanna help but I just couldnt see ur build over all the facepalms I just had.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pretty sure I posted a long comment a week ago about dps warrior build. But to tailor one specifically for you:

Get a second attack prot brace asap. Find a second axe ability ring and break up the heat dmg set. Once you do, replace your neck with a runic valour and either keep your charm or use a skain storm (depends on how much you auto vs cast skills). Surprised you're asking for advice tbh, are you not already getting a fair amount of endgame boss kills?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Only way to significantly increase your dps as a warrior now is to get full doch gul armor. With them adding purenesses to base I may get my full set sometime by 2018 lol
Base purse will help. Will help even more if we start downing Gele again soon. I don't think twice a week is unreasonable. What I really want is a decrease in the Proteus span times. Ideally back to the original every 4 hours, but if not then maybe every 12.
I wanna help but I just couldnt see ur build over all the facepalms I just had.
I can be a little slow at times so I'm not sure how to take this lol
Pretty sure I posted a long comment a week ago about dps warrior build. But to tailor one specifically for you:

Get a second attack prot brace asap. Find a second axe ability ring and break up the heat dmg set. Once you do, replace your neck with a runic valour and either keep your charm or use a skain storm (depends on how much you auto vs cast skills). Surprised you're asking for advice tbh, are you not already getting a fair amount of endgame boss kills?
Been praying for the axe ability rings to drop, Necro has not answered me. He's pretty stingy. I remember how much my dps shot up when I got those rings using a 2hh. Are 2 godly fate rings too much to ask for???

I can get the kill......if like 80% of our rogues/mages/rangers don't show to the boss. Plus I always leave the boss to get any stray adds so that doesn't help my case. And it seems that as much as shatter helps me....it helps most of them more lol.

Guardian Deity of Danu

I can get the kill......if like 80% of our rogues/mages/rangers don't show to the boss. Plus I always leave the boss to get any stray adds so that doesn't help my case. And it seems that as much as shatter helps me....it helps most of them more lol.
Mages don't get kills lol. And shatter helps you more than any other toon. The only issue is that for every cast you're taking away 1-2 of your own auto attacks
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Mages don't get kills lol. And shatter helps you more than any other toon. The only issue is that for every cast you're taking away 1-2 of your own auto attacks
Every kill on a raid I've been to a Mage got kill
Wafflez.
(|%}^=