Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

Is it just fishing we will be testing or will be able to look at the fashion system muld mentioned and the bear stats and anything else the upcoming event has to offer?

Also, can I get a reconfirm that there won't be an event boss so there won't be any event boss raid drops this next update?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Is it just fishing we will be testing or will be able to look at the fashion system muld mentioned and the bear stats and anything else the upcoming event has to offer?

Also, can I get a reconfirm that there won't be an event boss so there won't be any event boss raid drops this next update?
Hey Zyz.

I'd probably call Fishing one of the main focuses of the Beta, but there is a lot more that we have added in for this launch :)

You are right, there is no "event" boss as there has been previously as we wished to make a move towards offering more permanent content.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Any new skills?
No new class skills this update just the bears skill.
By permanent fashion do you mean it will be sold from a vendor like sunlit and pirate?
There will be a permanent vendor but the fashion will not have a gold cost, will be discussed further in beta.
Pureness added to base this update?
Yes, possibly earlier if there is a server restart.
What about potential changes to some of other things we've been waiting for such as caster main and offhands for dragonlord and edl?
There has been changes made to I believe their cool down timer but I will check the specifics tomorrow.
No new event bosses? Do we still have to kill these dragons...
No dragons, discussed further in beta.
So the only change to off hands will be cool down? No adding nature fire or ice magic or DMG boost?
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016