Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

Will there be anything else besides fishing? And is fishing the only major new feature being added to the game?
Yes and yes, at least for this update.
Does that mean there won't be new event bosses/fash/bounty? coz its not a new event per se, just additional content if I understood it correctly.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Will there be anything else besides fishing? And is fishing the only major new feature being added to the game?
Yes and yes, at least for this update.
Does that mean there won't be new event bosses/fash/bounty? coz its not a new event per se, just additional content if I understood it correctly.
Hopefully. We all did after all ask otm to scrap an event and focus on permanent content, and they did so let's just be happy .-. (EXCEPT FOR THE BEAR PETS LIKE WHY WOULD U DO THAT AND NOT THE GOD DAMN CHICKENS THIS IS BS)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

There are no new "event" bosses this update but we will explain this change further in beta.

3 sets of new permanent fashion and "seasonal" bounties!

There are no new "event" bosses this update but we will explain this change further in beta.

Will we also get to experience the xp curve change in beta?

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Will we also get to experience the xp curve change in beta?
No change to the combat XP curve currently with this update but we have added additional quests for leveling and used a refined XP curve for fishing.
Oh, ok welp hope i get in to enjoy beta :3

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

By permanent fashion do you mean it will be sold from a vendor like sunlit and pirate?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD