Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enough is Enough

URMEL! we do not want your ksing of people here!, after you ksd mine and xiaos elix you killed any rep you had by me already.
There's a reason I ks people.. If another clan is mean to me I be mean back. In your case, Mendel, Ginny called Ipoop And I f***ers and created all this bs to us. So that's why I'm going evil on Ronin. Not your fault, sorry you have to pay for something your clannies do. Same thing with Elem, don't need to bring up that example though.
Grow tf up. If you have unfathomable with one guy don't start unfathomable with another.
If this guy in one neighborhood lets his dog s*** on my lawn, I'm probably going to s*** on his lawn back, or down his chimney. But I'm not going to s*** on the guys porch next door.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

URMEL! we do not want your ksing of people here!, after you ksd mine and xiaos elix you killed any rep you had by me already.
There's a reason I ks people.. If another clan is mean to me I be mean back. In your case, Mendel, Ginny called Ipoop And I f***ers and created all this bs to us. So that's why I'm going evil on Ronin. Not your fault, sorry you have to pay for something your clannies do. Same thing with Elem, don't need to bring up that example though.
I grew up in the sticks with some really dumb redneck people that thought like that - if my brother made one of them mad, they'd try to take it out on me even though I had nothing to do with it, cause, you know, that makes total sense.

I guess you also think it's ok if you make someone made, they take money from you? That doesn't make sense? That's what ksing someones lix is because oh no they were mean to you in a video game.

In real life do you go ballistic on people and ruin their stuff if they offend you? Or do you just reserve that for when you're safely behind a computer screen?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It wasn't just that..

A certain ronin member started swearing her head off at me and stormed me with bs and I asked them if they would like me to turn evil to their clan because of what you did and she said go ahead...
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

It wasn't just that..

A certain ronin member started swearing her head off at me and stormed me with bs and I asked them if they would like me to turn evil to their clan because of what you did and she said go ahead...
So all my previous points stand. Because said some mean words and you couldn't hit the block button you went and ruined players lix that doesn't have anything to do with the situation. So that means if you make someone mad, they should go ruin someone else's stuff? Here's a true story, my brother in law one time made this girl mad he was dating. So she drove by my house and busted out my front and back windshield in my car and punctured one of my tires. Then she went and spray painted his sisters car. According to your logic this is perfectly ok and acceptable. Neither I nor the sister had anything to do with it but because we were his family she justified it was ok.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Yep :)

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

i know when the hotline bling its youre immature squeeker voice mehran, i got that on video.
thanks for the voice call youre not even 15 n have a big mouth on CH irl youre just garbage.
could of been a nice player instead of beeing like this , you could have friends edl and a stable clan.
you are the mistake,
~Mendel~

call me on my cellphone late night when you need to cry to me more.
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

i know when the hotline bling its youre immature squeeker voice mehran, i got that on video.
thanks for the voice call youre not even 15 n have a big mouth on CH irl youre just garbage.
could of been a nice player instead of beeing like this , you could have friends edl and a stable clan.
you are the mistake,
~Mendel~

I leave the call when u join. U ruin it.

you are the mistake,
~Mendel~

Ouch, rekt hard.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex