Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Enough is Enough

Enough is enough...

I have blocked every elementals player in Belenus except Keeshya and Naruto2 (R0uge, Heal, Fireball, Nar, RagsToRiches, Solo, Vital).

If you want to talk to me. It must be through one of the elementals players above,

Or Line.

My line ID is Mehranbow.

Go line the heck out of me BD...
Toon Name: Mehran

Server: Belenus

Class: Rogue

Lvl: 186

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

Re: Enough is Enough

Oh no, but all the chats we didnt have. Do I need to remind u that u turned to me whenever u needed something?

Well, have fun urmel.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

dude lets sum in short up, you scammed banks , ksd players on elix and insulted everyone ,urmel what you think is gna happen?
I didn't scam Banks... This is what I'm talking about Alishia... Elementals spread rumors that don't exist and now everyone believes this.. I didn't scam banks, Naruto gave me a few Dlord drops himself so I would run DreamTeam. Few days later, he told me to apply to Ronin... Ask him yourself Mendel.
Oh no, but all the chats we didnt have. Do I need to remind u that u turned to me whenever u needed something?

Well, have fun urmel.
I have never came to you Once, Criminal. Wtf are you talking about?

1st person to get full DL outside of top 2 clans on Belenus. Got the first 2 sets, rouge and ranger.

dude lets sum in short up, you scammed banks , ksd players on elix and insulted everyone ,urmel what you think is gna happen?
I didn't scam Banks... This is what I'm talking about Alishia... Elementals spread rumors that don't exist and now everyone believes this.. I didn't scam banks, Naruto gave me a few Dlord drops himself so I would run DreamTeam. Few days later, he told me to apply to Ronin... Ask him yourself Mendel.

Well, have fun urmel.
I have never came to you Once, Criminal. what are you talking about?
urmel... be silent
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Well, have fun urmel.
That is false. I dont care if u did or didnt scam banks, I personally havent heard of that from any of my clan mates (which is ironic, u spreading a rumor that Elem spreads rumors on u), dont need to be ashamed, many ppl turn to me, ur just one of them.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well, have fun urmel.
That is false. I dont care if u did or didnt scam banks, I personally havent heard of that from any of my clan mates (which is ironic, u spreading a rumor that Elem spreads rumors on u), dont need to be ashamed, many ppl turn to me, ur just one of them.
I'm not spreading a rumor.. I'm shouting a fact. And I haven't turned to you once , whatever tf that means.. I've done 1 thing ever with you and that's Lvl with your Ranger, Rapid.. When I was Lvl 120.

URMEL! we do not want your ksing of people here!, after you ksd mine and xiaos elix you killed any rep you had by me already.
There's a reason I ks people.. If another clan is mean to me I be mean back. In your case, Mendel, Ginny called Ipoop And I f***ers and created all this bs to us. So that's why I'm going evil on Ronin. Not your fault, sorry you have to pay for something your clannies do. Same thing with Elem, don't need to bring up that example though.

URMEL! we do not want your ksing of people here!, after you ksd mine and xiaos elix you killed any rep you had by me already.
There's a reason I ks people.. If another clan is mean to me I be mean back. In your case, Mendel, Ginny called Ipoop And I f***ers and created all this bs to us. So that's why I'm going evil on Ronin. Not your fault, sorry you have to pay for something your clannies do. Same thing with Elem, don't need to bring up that example though.
So you go all crazy and start ksing people's lixs because someone called you a f***er?? You sound like the o8o of Lugh
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD