Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all the server comments

I've always loved competitive server, every server I've gone to besides Belenus (first server was Belenus because my friend told me to play there) was because of the competition, went to Morrigan in 2013-2014 (don't remember exactly) because of the clan wars going on there, went to gwydion because of the competition a year later, and then went to Lugh because of the fierce competition between Alliance and the clans of Lugh and soon after Independent vs. alliance. To me a server without competition is to dull

Come to herne we always have competition
If anything, I'd xfer to gwydion because I have a friend irl that plays there and my brother also plays there. I was told that herne isn't a fun server to play on by a few herne xfers that came to lugh a while back.
Hernes pretty fun to play on actually. Im saying this with experience having played on herne for 5 years.
Class: Druid, Ranger & Rouge
Level: 220
Started playing ch in 2011
Retired
Ranger level 220
Rouge 220

Dang, as soon as I decided to pop in to check what's going on in Celtic heroes. I find out that it is dying. Told u that they shouldn't did that graphic update lol. That's what happen when a mobile game thinks that it be a computer or next gen one. Should of kept it with the original so, maybe would of kept your fans. Just an observation
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

Dang, as soon as I decided to pop in to check what's going on in Celtic heroes. I find out that it is dying. Told u that they shouldn't did that graphic update lol. That's what happen when a mobile game thinks that it be a computer or next gen one. Should of kept it with the original so, maybe would of kept your fans. Just an observation
I wouldn't say that the game it's self is dying as for many people still enjoy playing the game, it's just some servers are worse than others population/drama wise
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I've always loved competitive server, every server I've gone to besides Belenus (first server was Belenus because my friend told me to play there) was because of the competition, went to Morrigan in 2013-2014 (don't remember exactly) because of the clan wars going on there, went to gwydion because of the competition a year later, and then went to Lugh because of the fierce competition between Alliance and the clans of Lugh and soon after Independent vs. alliance. To me a server without competition is to dull

Come to herne we always have competition
If anything, I'd xfer to gwydion because I have a friend irl that plays there and my brother also plays there. I was told that herne isn't a fun server to play on by a few herne xfers that came to lugh a while back.
You shouldn't believe everything you hear. Maybe the people that xfered to lugh werent accepted in herne for scamming, bad rep or maybe from losing top clan spot on herne after several years. People should judge for themselves.

With all these " best server posts", I mean what defines greatness? Everyone has their own definition for it. Not to take away from servers with 12-13 000 people but there are a few servers with just 2-3000 people that are able to accomplish the same thing. Isn't efficiency also greatness? All servers are great in their own regards, this post isn't to belittle any server.