Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all the server comments

@jaynightblade That's understandable I'd never transfer either I'd rather fix my world if it was broken or just quit because this game is a big distraction and makes me less productive in real life, but thankfully my server is fine. I hope they allow you to do that one day.
Have you been there to experience all this or have you just heard it? Because there is a lot of clans that kill proteus daily, gelebron weekly and event boss regularly. They just don't advertise it

It's a big call to say arawn is the best server if you don't actually play on it or any other servers where it could be just as good, arawn is sure great I just disagree with it being so much better than every other server cause it's not true for every kind of player, probably some but not all
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

@jaynightblade That's understandable I'd never transfer either I'd rather fix my world if it was broken or just quit because this game is a big distraction and makes me less productive in real life, but thankfully my server is fine. I hope they allow you to do that one day.
Have you been there to experience all this or have you just heard it? Because there is a lot of clans that kill proteus daily, gelebron weekly and event boss regularly. They just don't advertise it

It's a big call to say arawn is the best server if you don't actually play on it or any other servers where it could be just as good, arawn is sure great I just disagree with it being so much better than every other server cause it's not true for every kind of player, probably some but not all
What server do you play on?? On mobile version so can't see the sigs
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It is a big call and it is true that I have no firsthand experience on this world but through the experience of me logging on out of the random and telling an endgame player cgs on first Gelebron from Taranis that player actually gave me gear and talked with me! I also met many clan members from their clan that night. Other servers may be this nice but I have not seen it, not saying it doesn't exist but I just haven't witnessed it. I'm sure places like Rosmerta or whatever the crap is the new poppin server might have clan wars or a super clan but in my opinion I would say Arawn. I'm glad we could have the peaceful talk Demon unlike most forum threads lolololol.
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

@Demon also you have Bitey on Arawn who practiclly works at OTM and if tht doesn't scream Illuminati, Muldar's main IOS toon is on Arawn! Illuminati CONFIRMED
Never been there personally but I do hear a lot about it and a lot more good than bad things.
bitey doesn't legitimately work at otm but they should give him a position :lol:

I know a lot of other servers are pretty awesome though, there's nice and ignorant people on every server it's just about who you run into in and get to know first my opinion and the type of person you are as well because that determines if you're gonna go far or not in most of them(unless they are dead or being ruined) Some servers tolerate more difficult players where as some like mine won't and those difficult players tend to talk a heap of crap about it because they weren't 'accepted' per say.

The people in a server can make or ruin the game for others I think it's a really cool thing about Celtic heroes, some like it and some hate it, Some make something of it and some people destroy any foundations being made :lol:

The type of person you are very much impacts the best server for you
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

I agree Arawn is the best. Left my old world crom as a 220 warrior. ;)
Left Rosmerta and a 191 rogue (pre-tower eg) 173 warrior and many other toons after 3 years with no transfer for the first 11 months to Arawn and I miss some of my friends...but lots have moved over recently. Tbh I would have quit the game if I hadn't come to Arawn. It has its moments like anytime you get more than 5 people together lol. Now I have an amazing 224 dps warrior, a bada$$ 190 lock rogue and a huge new family who laugh and cry and drink together :) :) :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

My bottom 3 servers to xfer to are Lugh (I think I've made it clear why), taranis because I don't agree with the system they use and Rosmerta because I'm not a fan of super clans such as forever
Arawn has a super clan :lol:
Not as super as Alliance or Forever because no other clan is strong enough to compete against them
No one is strong enough to compete against res either. There's unit, but the most they can kill is hrung and they don't kill him much
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

No one is strong enough to compete against res either. There's unit, but the most they can kill is hrung and they don't kill him much
People outside of alliance can't even come together to kill aggy and I'm sure it's a similar situation for those outside of forever in Rosmerta. People outside of alliance have simply given up and don't attend to dl anymore.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD