Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

When is next beta?

I am so bored atm. Really need new update/event to start asap.

Playing Pokemon more these days vs Celtic heroes sadly.

Plz let us know the dates or timing.

Not sure why every event starts so late and lasts too long.

Keep us posted.

Ty
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

Re: When is next beta?

Not sure why every event starts so late and lasts too long.
They're trying to pack to many things in at once, 3 months should be the longest an event lasts.

Do the math OTM there is 12 months in a year with 4 seasons
Your events are seasonal so 3 months is the maximum amount of time an event should stay live

Your calender is already out of whack, you'll need to skip an event just to catch up

events lasting longer than this make people inactive, this is caused by boredom and people quitting because they just get sick of waiting.
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

People don't quit entirely, they just go inactive until the next update comes out. So really OTM doesn't lose anything.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

People don't quit entirely, they just go inactive until the next update comes out. So really OTM doesn't lose anything.
Some of my friends have quit entirely, it does damage OTM's income in the long run you can't truthfully say it doesn't if you understand the longterm impacts.

sure some people come back when the new update comes out but not everyone. I still wish the game was good enough to bring them back because I can only ask them to come back or trick them into logging so many times before they say enough is enough and never log again.
I have to respect that decision because it's selfish of me to want them to be bored, waste time and continue to wonder why they even play.
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

From what I've seen, more people quit because of drama within the servers than lack of content
In my experience it's the opposite. They play for years, hit 215+, kill the same bosses until the repetition is nauseous, take a break, come back to see the same thing and then quit.

Even when there is a new event, about the only difference is the 110/160/210 event boss looks different but it's still the same thing
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue