Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mordris Stats

I'm surprised at the negative backlash. Yes players have been asking for creature stats for awhile. But, hey, look at this way, if you got upset by what Muldar posted it means you don't have much in real life upsetting you or stressing you out. I'd take a care free life for a bit of getting mad at a forum post any day.
lol, folks probably weren't upset just because of of this one post but kind of like an exasperated expression of disappointment that once again, after reading the (troll) post, OTM hasn't given us any bones.

tbh, not many MMOs giveaway information like this. It is up to data miners and other third parties to gather this information and release them publicly. Anexander had some basic Mordris stats when she was first introduced. I'm sure others with more resourcefulness can figure out other info about other mobs. Pretty sure OTM will never publish internal game data, and players should stop expecting it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Part of my job here at OTM is marketing and engaging the player base across all our forms of social media.

Our recent Pokemon Go inspired posts have actually been one of our most well liked and popular posts beating our second most crowd pleasing "A Look At:" series, another creation by myself (Coming back soon).

Most of these as I have mentioned in previous posts are created in my free time as one of my many hobbies is graphic design and multimedia, a background which has helped in my career.

Rest assured this did not take away from my dedication or time to Celtic Heroes and infact made me appreciate and enjoy my job even further, I love working on projects such as this.

To those who appreciated the post, thank you very much you are very kind!
Ok here Muldar. Im sorry that I and a lot of the community give you so much unfathomable, but please try to imagine what is going through our minds when we play and post on the forums. We have NO, NONE WHATSOEVER, idea of what a day in the OTM office is like. We don't know what you guys focus on, what all of our ideas get talked about. We don't know how much power you have. We don't know if you guys even read our posts. It is so damn tough to not get upset when we see a little glimpse of the light and think that our prayers have been answered and that we will get a little bit of transparency just to have it destroyed because the post turned out to be a joke about another game. So many of us are so on edge because we are so damn stressed out because we want what is best for the game and we know what is best for it because we play it so much but no one ever listens to us. And even if yall do listen to us, we don't see it because hardly any of our ideas ever get implemented. We have been promised class balance, crafting, fishing, drop adjustment updates, buff timer tweaks, item tweaks, bug fixes but we hardly ever get them. And if we do get them, how would we know? Developer diaries arent exactly specific. And the patch notes we were provided with was just a general synopsis.

We feel so hopeless because we comstantly post our ideas only for you to say you will talk about it to the team and then nothing is ever heard about it again. And maybe that isn't your fault. But we just need something, some of us are close to giving up.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Muldar plays Celtich Heros Go...
Unbelivable he catched a wild Mordris and did not even got lvled up...what a loser this Moledar is :lol:

Ps. muldar...set up a private Beta and lets hang out... :D

Intro,
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Muldar plays Celtich Heros Go...
Unbelivable he catched a wild Mordris and did not even got lvled up...what a loser this Moledar is :lol:

Ps. muldar...set up a private Beta and lets hang out... :D

Intro,
Of course he has to catch monsters, how do you think they get into the game? Mordris is actually a Dragonite that Muldar caught. I'm looking to get a Polywag pet or a Scyther mount. Cmon hurry up Muldar and catch more Pokemons :) I want to fight Machoke to see what he drops!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Lol it amazes me that people play pokemon go at all. Just seems kind of dumb and a waste of gas lol.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Lol it amazes me that people play pokemon go at all. Just seems kind of dumb and a waste of gas lol.
Unless u walk and arent addicted, also like literally watch where u go ppl :D :?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Why are people upset about this joke? Is it really necessary to know mords exact HP?..
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015