Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 210 Loots patch gave us a godly neck

I don't know how to elaborate further the term testing the amulet to you.
Does it bother you that a godly item was given to Smelly alt and not to our chief or the bank?
If you are not comfortable with it, I'll ask smelly to surrender the item ASAP.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

If he's trustable enough it's fine. But I just don't think any person should have the power to just walk away with a drop if he decided to leave. Especially I drop like that
This person is one of the generals of Resurgence ;)
A general in forsaken scammed me 1.25mil the other day. So what's your point?

We are all humans. We all have a tick and a small amount to Greed and something can make us snap at any time. Even a general had this.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Off topic...

I understand your feelings, sucks when you got scammed, but you can't stop there, you can learn and be careful next time, but on this game, you need to trust people or go clanless and never join any group, solo all bosses.

And FYI, if we give the drop to our clan bank, all generals got full access, including Smelly.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Smelly is just testing it, we haven't distributed the imperial and godly drops, it will
Be done at the end of the event, based on attendance and such.
Come back again after the event.
I always wondered, why are the event drops distributed separately based on attendance and not included in the overall DKP system?

If he's trustable enough it's fine. But I just don't think any person should have the power to just walk away with a drop if he decided to leave. Especially I drop like that
Smellyunder is trustworthy general of resurgence. The toon that got the drop is smellyauntie aka Maria. I am not sure she is trustworthy. If smellyunder doesn't pay her salary, she may run away.

This person is one of the generals of Resurgence ;)
A general in forsaken scammed me 1.25mil the other day. So what's your point?

We are all humans. We all have a tick and a small amount to Greed and something can make us snap at any time. Even a general had this.
and there are many trustworthy people in the world, people in my clan I'd trust my account with. We've had a bunch of us with access to the bank holding many valuable items and none of us took anything. For loyal friends and clanmates, greed wont tear that apart.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]