Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Harambe the Gorilla

The gorilla was dragging the kid all over the place and was clearly not happy... One wrong step or move by the gorilla and that kid would have died or would have been severely injured.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Aside from dragging the child a little, the gorilla actually looked somewhat protective of the child
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I think the people's screams were what was upsetting the Gorilla. I think if he was going to kill the child he would've done so. I read he had him a good 10 minutes if I'm not mistaken. They didn't want to risk it.

Animals shouldn't be a part of an exhibit. They should be free in the wild.

Lastly I also read the little boy was joking about how he was going in there. That the Mom was like, "Oh no you're not" That she had turned to the other 3 children for just a minute. That's all it takes with small kids. As soon as he joked about that sorry it's time to take your ass home. Go back out with the other 3. :/ Either that or have the hubby watch him closer.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

One most be very strict to take their kid home because he said he was going to go visit the gorilla in the pit... What if he actually was joking :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

i would say let the kid die, then kill the parents for murder because it is the parents fault for letting their child go into a gorilla cage, even AFTER the child said he was going to.

dont have kids if ur to stupid to raise them. that gorilla should have lived, the parents should go to jail.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

i would say let the kid die, then kill the parents for murder because it is the parents fault for letting their child go into a gorilla cage, even AFTER the child said he was going to.

dont have kids if ur to stupid to raise them. that gorilla should have lived, the parents should go to jail.
I agree.. With most of it.

Savage lmao
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

One most be very strict to take their kid home because he said he was going to go visit the gorilla in the pit... What if he actually was joking :lol:
My Aunts, Uncles yep were strict. Nip that in the bud and I hope he will learn his lesson but at 4 gosh I don't know. Nowadays little dude might end up bragging by Kindergarten how he once jumped into a Gorilla pit.

What I was wondering could they have sent someone down as a distraction? Heck a giant net or something. Water hoses and grab the boy!!

What next steps will they take to prepare in the event this happens again?
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester