Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Did you use to play on Rosmerta?

You seem like a nice fellow yourself Romeo, I'd be happy to have you in our server. What levels are you other toons?

I bought 80k plat on double plat day. I am looking to wait for a chest deal in this up coming event weeks. Sell all the chests. And pump the gold into our new comers.

Perhaps i can help you start up?
That's a nice offer to help me man but I wouldn't feel comfortable with that, don't play that much now maybe just a couple hours at the weekend if that, too busy with other things.
Thanks though :)

1. Yes
2. As a result of real life struggles, I created an alternate identity that I used in the game that I would later grow to be ashamed of. I decided that the only true way to rid myself of this unhonest persona was to delete myself from the server.
3. Not anymore. I did have a 191 Ranger, 181 Mage and 160 Rogue however! Mind you this was in update 4!
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

1. Yes
2. As a result of real life struggles, I created an alternate identity that I used in the game that I would later grow to be ashamed of. I decided that the only true way to rid myself of this unhonest persona was to delete myself from the server.
3. Not anymore. I did have a 191 Ranger, 181 Mage and 160 Rogue however! Mind you this was in update 4!
Hiya Dis
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Thank you for honesty Romeo :)

Discharge! I don't know what you did. But you still had a lot of respect in the server. I remember your acc. I remember when you left you gave me a bunch of items "in return for how you treated me" lol probably an Acc in thereal i tended to :)

Regardless!! Whatever happened it's in the past. Many people in Rosmerta are now getting new beginnings.

Recover that acc and come join us :) we could really put you to good use. And would love having another friend to spend time with.

Yep .
I quit because all my other friends had quit. Every Time i would log on no one would be there and the server got pretty dead tbh. It seemed like a lot of the high levels of my time all quit around the same time and server just fell off.
Still have my like 180 druid incase I ever wanted to start playing the game again , but the last time I came back to the server it was much of the same old thing, barely anyone on and no activity in whatever clan i was in but that was like 3-4 months ago. Saw all these post about my old server and thought about coming back for the summer but idk , i'll see ,don't feel like dropping more money and quitting again.
I wonder if dis or thyra remember me :roll:
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

Yep .
I quit because all my other friends had quit. Every Time i would log on no one would be there and the server got pretty dead tbh. It seemed like a lot of the high levels of my time all quit around the same time and server just fell off.
Still have my like 180 druid incase I ever wanted to start playing the game again , but the last time I came back to the server it was much of the same old thing, barely anyone on and no activity in whatever clan i was in but that was like 3-4 months ago. Saw all these post about my old server and thought about coming back for the summer but idk , i'll see ,don't feel like dropping more money and quitting again.
I wonder if dis or thyra remember me :roll:
You bet your ass I remember you :)
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

Geez we need all the Pre-2014 era folks back on Ros!

Cmon I miss all you guys....Even if I was a noob who watched in awe when you people would enter the castle...Perhaps nowadays we can mingle :lol:

Even though I wasn't close with most of you, we did speak sometimes and it's always nostalgic when an old player returns.
Would you kindly?