Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Alliance Clan

I will take your opinions into account Death, I need to speak to Sneaky and Jack aswell but I will mainly make my decision out of what I have seen recently from certain clan members, obviously if your opinions as to who the new Guardian will be are who I think it will be then they've clearly made an impression and are suitable for the role :)
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Hello Magika,
I just didcided that i would like to apply to join the leader of being your new gurdian. I hope to help others succed while still taking some pride in my self. sincerly,
Monkeyman, current member of clan alliance
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

*UPDATED 25/07/2011.

-Clan roster updated
-News and Updates
-Any person joining Alliance under level 30 will be given Recruit status and a week to achieve level 30, if people don't comply to this they will be warned, if no action is taken they will be removed from Alliance.
-2 New clan Guardian positions will be open today

If anything is wrong with the main post or needs to be added let me know!
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Alliance - Official Clan Thread

hey actually it was you who said hello perfect thunderstorm lover! dont say THAT! it wont make a clean server.
What? i never did anything like this. I left Morrigan over a month ago, even deleted all my characters there. I'm even raising one of the strongest clans in Arawn, you can look at my thread for it if you want. I'm a beta tester. I dont do this stuff. How often do you see this guy?