Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: questions about mage

1-what is the best main hand for mage?

2- what is the best off hand for mage?

3-focus or vitality?

4-does the focus increases the mage's spell damage?

5-what does dexterity help the mage with?

i would like to hear your opinions :)

1. Void Wands from Gelebron
2. Exalted Dragonlord Grimoire or Runic Grimoire of Mystery
3. Yes ;)
4. Definitely
5. Increases a mage's defense stat which helps avoid auto attacks. Also increases attack stat which increases your chance to hit with auto attacks, in case your mage wants to melee, but I don't recommend it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

As dexerity increases your defence increases. Thus making spell interuptions less frequent from mobs (something usually used by Druids to land a natures touch when soloing)...not recommended for mages
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

1. Void firebolt skull is the best mainhand, BUT, if u can get even 15% cooldown reduction charm for firebolt and use gelebron wand it is a better combination than a firebolt skull and some weak charm (as charms are rather weak anyway, while wand is extremely powerful).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Probably void fb wand along with godly firebolt charm godly firestorm brace and godly iceshards brace would be better. Personally I'd prefer a 30% cooldown on fb seeing as its the best dps skill by a mile and therefore the 5% difference is greater.

I guess the two "ideal" endgame builds are:

1) void firebolt wand, godly firebolt charm, godly firestorm brace, godly iceshards brace (25% fb 30% shards 30% fs cooldowns)
2) void firebolt skull, godly iceshards charm, godly firestorm brace, godly mord fb brace (30% fb 25% shards 30% fs)

615 firebolt and 200 focus 5% shards cooldown from wand vs 500 ice magic, 10 skill points, 5% fb cooldown from skull

The rest comes down to how good the rest of your gear is; full dg set and 4 godly gele fb rings might favor the skull build. Close call either way, and not realistic regardless lol. Firebolt charms are a bit of a limiting factor, I know a lot of worlds didn't get any any godlies whereas shards seem to be more abundant
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs