Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A new crom

Honestly, I don't think that just because quick robbed 2 clans, which is extremely bad, won't ruin the whole outlook if he is kicked without warning. But another thing that will hurt the clan in the long run is their image. With a clan full of scum, nobody will want to join them, and thats that. Since a couple people in si have ksed syn on frozen bosses, that we desperately need. Because we are just trying to grow out of the met phase, and grow as a clan. But with people farming bosses they don't need while there are others who are above 130, and don't have frozen, that clan dosent look so great nkw does it? Now I'm not too worried as to who rules crom because I'm trying to find my way into Android. But I can guarantee that si will never get to be even half of seed. Not even close to them, because your clan is full of dingleberries that can't have any control over themselves.

I didn't open up crom forums in a long time, sorry for delayed response.

And just for Jason...long live seed
burg syns fallen apart meant to tell u yesterday... nath krummy derpy me and so many more have left..... naths in some clan called renegade now.. me bein a low lvl nub i cant find a clan lol... oh and jason when i was in syn knight veronica ksed me a few times on 60 event drag... while i was waitin on clan... so yea some ppl in si do ks so thats not a lie... but anyway idrc. but yea burg syns been dead for 2 days...

(edit: technically its not a ks since no one from syn showed up to help with it yet when i had called... had to correct myself...)
Last edited by Kittens on Fri May 13, 2016 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's not called ksing nub, it's called a lock fight. Some of our members still need drops before they can get dl, so personally I won't stop killing them until we are done. Also you're lower level so you should be able to lock them easily.

Why is this even still an argument? Jasons idea of 'a new crom' will never happen. This new SI will never be half the clan it used to be let alone ever give seed any real competition.

And before you come back with - oh but we killed our first hrung - your first...Seed have said now that they will be properly canping it and its much easier for them to log to kill it. And easier lock with all thei mordy necro prot and hrung drops as well as edl.

As funny as it is to read all these posts about trying to change crom and overthrow seed evebtually you need to be realistic. It is not gonna happen
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Hrung is a 3 year old boss or something like that. The excitement from killing it has worn off tbh, since you get a guaranteed 2 trash drops every time.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I know nothing? Seed is still the same. SI is just the new ohana and enrage. Whats changed? Nothing
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

fml enough arguing -.- at the end of the day we want to build a crom where everyone can enjoy themselves. it may not happen, it may happen against all odds, but i will continue to try and improve crom for all not just my clan. Just remember kids its a game no need to ruin it for others ;)
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu