Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game time! Corrupt a wish!

Granted, but your competition gets so competitive that he/she kses all of your kills and tries to sabotage everything you do and eventually passes you and then mocks you forever

I wish for more buffalo wings
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I wish my wish would be corrupted.
Granted, but DENIED.
I wish I had some competition in game.
U granted my wish to corrupt it and then denied it which means u couldnt not corrupt my wish, thus my wish to have it corrupted was granted as it wasnt corrupted and yet it was corrupted.

^Granted, but instead Celtic Heroes office crashed on ur ipad.

I wish for my former wish to be corrupted but this wish to not be corrupted.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I wish my wish would be corrupted.
Granted, but DENIED.
I wish I had some competition in game.
U granted my wish to corrupt it and then denied it which means u couldnt not corrupt my wish, thus my wish to have it corrupted was granted as it wasnt corrupted and yet it was corrupted.

^Granted, but instead Celtic Heroes office crashed on ur ipad.

I wish for my former wish to be corrupted but this wish to not be corrupted.
Granted but you forgot to say the "not" (in bold), and thus I corrupt your wish even more:
An airplane crashes on you face straight after you read this.

I wish for Criminal to survive the airplane crash mentioned above, and look as if nothing happened. (<---For Criminal to solve please) :twisted:
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

I wish for Criminal to survive the airplane crash mentioned above, and look as if nothing happened. (<---For Criminal to solve please) :twisted:
Tough! Granted, but i am about to corrupt this wish so criminal is not solving it! Aand the plane kills you as well!

I wish to own Disney!
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Tough! Granted, but i am about to corrupt this wish so criminal is not solving it! Aand the plane kills you as well!

I wish to own Disney!
Granted but you're so irresponsible you lose it.
P.S. The part that said crim has to solve isn't part of the wish. I wanted him, and him only, to solve it, and since he doesn't look here often (at least, I don't think he does) the topic will drown in the sea of new off topic topics :lol:

I wish for all wishes in the whole topic to be corrupted.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

I wish to own Disney!
Granted but you're so irresponsible you lose it.
P.S. The part that said crim has to solve isn't part of the wish. I wanted him, and him only, to solve it, and since he doesn't look here often (at least, I don't think he does) the topic will drown in the sea of new off topic topics :lol:

I wish for all wishes in the whole topic to be corrupted.
Granted! :o paradox

I wish to own Apple!
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

Granted but you drive the company into the ground

I wish i could stop drinking soda and not find alcohol disgusting
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Granted but right after you do OTM sunsets the game

I wish someone would give me gold on reddit
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.