Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mordris's Gift

Nice guys but no one cares, not even OTM -> see ranged combat gear from Gele
Ranged gear is op, 99% endgame rangers are dex and skill based ones with Longshot and sharpshot, so makes sense man.

He said ranged combat..like the ability dude.....and we refer to those two skills as longshot and sharpshot.
hes making a joke lol, he knows
Oderint Dum Metuant.

why are such skill drops even been made into the loot table in the first place?
Because they're op u newb
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Muldar it was a very sarcastic post... Bandage wounds bracelets are some of the worst possible drops
Don't worry dude I know :lol:
Wow...

You making fun out of the post which expresses the poorness of drop rate which been going on for years. Saying grats on drops you just admitted knew was terrible only adds more salt to the wound.

Nobody sharing just for kick of it. Sharing because of dissapointment and proving the unchanged drop rate are bad. For getting people in different timezones together and spend resources that in one way or another paid for in real life money on this boss only to give out drops that aren't going to be used. With these bosses, it's more like gambling rather then rewarding clan for group effort.

One good item out of 100 or so kills drops then ka bam! Drama because of how rare these items are. And that by time any of these items do drop, they arent as useful because there's better stuff out there now.

Muldar it was a very sarcastic post... Bandage wounds bracelets are some of the worst possible drops
Wow...

You making fun out of the post which expresses the poorness of drop rate which been going on for years. Saying grats on drops you just admitted knew was terrible only adds more salt to the wound.

Nobody sharing just for kick of it. Sharing because of dissapointment and proving the unchanged drop rate are bad. For getting people in different timezones together and spend resources that in one way or another paid for in real life money on this boss only to give out drops that aren't going to be used. With these bosses, it's more like gambling rather then rewarding clan for group effort.

One good item out of 100 or so kills drops then ka bam! Drama because of how rare these items are. And that by time any of these items do drop, they arent as useful because there's better stuff out there now.
Apologies if it came across this way, I am not making fun of the post.

At the moment the new trend in general it to create sarcastic posts of "Look how good these things are" usually followed by someone quoting me of saying congrats.

I am aware of players issues with drop rates and have notified the team multiple times in regards to it unfortunately there is nothing I can change myself.

Wow...

Geeze leave muldar alone haha... Dont be so serious
He wants to joke sometimes too
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Well....being one of the players that participated in this epic kill i can say only two things:
- the title of this topic sounds like the name of a bad 70s-80s german p@rn movie
- seeing the drops from that kill felt like we been a part of the aformentioned movie.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

After all these years and the amount of feedback and criticism received from players, how are these useless drops like bandage wounds, sacrifice still in the loot table?

Why not just remove them and add extra gold to the kill or do something else?
Wattzon of Sulis