Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gold Amount on your World

My question is why does anyone care? It's not real.
It's real to some people!
Reminds me of Curry's chicken collection as it's on the same level
Pfffff my chicken collection is levels beyond
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Chickens r ugly gold is where it's at
44m cash is nice. just remember rares is where it really is at :) they will never decline in value.
Provided the rares are good, they could only increase in value.

This is true for several reasons but ill say the most important 2.

1. The value of gold goes down overtime(due to more gold existing overtime). So the price of other items go up to compensate. This usually only effects items with demand however.

2. Supply and demand. If an item is rare a collector will want it, if an item has high demand, itll sell. Combine the two for a goldmine.

Personally though, i avoid selling rare stuff for gold, i purely trade to collect rares. Some items you cannot buy, or would have to offer a fortune to find. Even if im offered a very good profit i almost always turn it down if its a good rare. Example, i bought 2 thunderstorm clouds for about 800k each a while back. They are the only active ones. I have been offered 10m for one, which would be over 1000% profit, but you have to think if its worth losing the item forever for the gold, and i do not think it is, because no matter how much gold i had i couldnt buy another one. That is why i value rares higher than gold personally. Invest in rares, it will serve you well.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Chickens r ugly gold is where it's at
44m cash is nice. just remember rares is where it really is at :) they will never decline in value.
I have a couple 100% and a 95%

I have 50mil I forgot about all my other accounts lmao

While rares do go up my trading has outperformed rare prices on the server :D I still do have a small healthy collection and sometimes sell em off when I get a good price.

U have a lot in cash also mystery?

Ok, so to answer your question. I don't have much gold at the moment due to the fact that I usually spend it to make more. I have really been so active on the game either.

Now for actual net worth, my brother and I have been working together for a few years now and basically combined our assets, money, and stuff. I'd estimate 90% of the stuff we have is my brother's. It's been a while since we last added it up, but I'd say there is a combined net worth of around 280 million, give or take.

As for the mounts my brother has the followng: 2 brooms of doom, 6 avalanche sleds, 2 divine brooms, 3 celestial dragon staves, 2 fellspines, 3 arctic stormskimmers, 2 nightflyers, 2m gold summer wings, along with a 100/50 forget which type, 90% horse, a big bird mount thingy, and a big bat mount thingy, along with numerous random other mounts. The shop mounts I listed are all best tiered shop mounts. He doesn't currently have the best eagle mount, the cape, samhain wings, or yule wings. The value of all of these mounts is pretty good. Just to clarify.

He and I still merch, but don't do so as much, since we aim to collect and own everything of value in our world.