Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which Godly Quickstrike ring would you use?

I think you're all missing his point.

He posted these rings, to show how flawed otm system is. A ring that has a level requirement of 190 shouldn't be better or equal to a ring that has a higher level req. Furthermore, the 190 lvl req ring came from a boss who was a lot easier to kill in terms of time and plat it cost than the bosses where the rest of these rings came from.
The loot gradually gets better (or should) over time. So a 190 lvl ring from current bosses can be better than a 220 one of the same tier/type from last year. The fact it's the reverse in some cases is the problem here.

Quickstrike isn't the top rogue skill, mostly it's only good for instant damage. Nature touch on the other hand is the #1 Druid support skill and those silver web rings are still the most op support rings.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Why are plat items such a big deal? Everyone in the clan has enough to keep going, if someone needs idols I can give them some, I have almost 20,000
lmao ok. You just buy everything I guess. Man, you just accept Proteus is a zerg-only boss, do you?
The point is OTM shouldnt ask every player to get 20,000 idols and thousands of lixes, not everyone is like you. They have to think about the average gamer and designed the game accordingly. Just because you like a high death account and zerging bosses, doesnt mean we all do.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Why are plat items such a big deal? Everyone in the clan has enough to keep going, if someone needs idols I can give them some, I have almost 20,000
lmao ok. You just buy everything I guess. Man, you just accept Proteus is a zerg-only boss, do you?
The point is OTM shouldnt ask every player to get 20,000 idols and thousands of lixes, not everyone is like you. They have to think about the average gamer and designed the game accordingly. Just because you like a high death account and zerging bosses, doesnt mean we all do.
Put some Druids in your DPS groups and the rezz count will go down, before the rage of proteus you can basically kill the boss without any deaths, and once prot prime starts dying before rage you won't need to zerg it anymore, you could not kill it and work on levelling up rogues/Rangers/mages to get better dps on prot to avoid zerging..

But instead you keep tackling a boss you admit you are not ready for and then come into forums to complain about it.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Put some Druids in your DPS groups and the rezz count will go down, before the rage of proteus you can basically kill the boss without any deaths, and once prot prime starts dying before rage you won't need to zerg it anymore, you could not kill it and work on levelling up rogues/Rangers/mages to get better dps on prot to avoid zerging..

But instead you keep tackling a boss you admit you are not ready for and then come into forums to complain about it.
Checked last post about a ring thread, didn't see any mention of rings in post. Double checked if I was in the ring thread, yup in the ring thread, post has absolutely nothing to do about rings. Ignoring post...

Rings from a 2 year old event boss designed for level 190 players should not be in the conversation for a level 210 boss that level 225 players are killing for comparisons. All in all the Proteus ring is only slightly better, and that is because I like stat bonuses.
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

The fact u just said 10-20 idols per person, that ends up in hundrends of idols per raid, if done even twice a day, it'll be over thousand idols per raid, thats a lot.

Just because u are willing to spend ur money or ur parents' money doesnt mean we all do, at some point ppl want to STOP wasting more money and start enjoying the so called Free-To-Play game.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex