Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 2016 goals

My goal - dont get too many detentions and dont scream at the evil people.
My CH goal - dont buy useless stuff that i cant sell on, dont need, and really regret buying when i need money.
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I agree with his second goal ^
As far as real life, I know a lot of people talk about this but I really want to get back in the gym. It use to be a big part of my life and something I loved to do. Always going to powerlifting meets and competing and meeting New people. Work has really made me stressed for time though.

rl goal- get all A's instead of 2 A's and the rest B's. i slacked off first semester and didnt study at all.
ch goals- been innactive, once school starts back up tomorrow it will be even harder to play because of sports and school. but my goal is to log in on weekends to lvl and finally get to 200+ without leaving the server when i am so close ._.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Real Life -

Fitness, I'm pretty active day to day (running, cycling and gym) but have been a bit lazy over the festive period :lol: Probably going to start going to gym after work each day again.

Celtic Heroes -

Want to put on some in-game events, get the community more involved with stuff, prizes and competitions etc :)

Real life:

Start exercising.. I'm on my iPad pretty much the whole day..
About 20-60%

Celtic Heroes:

Get as much money as possible (hopefully 850k+ before event ends)
About 2%? :lol:
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

I plan to win the lottery and become president this year! .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
i heard u have more of a chance to be ran over then win the lottery :/ i rlly wanna win the lotto, but what do u do after u win it? get retired and get bored of doing nothing after a week. i love vacation because i get a break from school. but i the middle you get bored, imagine being retired at 20 not doing anything for 70 years
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Goals :

Get more exercise as Ive almost completely stopped (lazy me).
Finish school's last year properly.
Start my degree.
Get accepted in the program I want in the army.
Have every day be a great day.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex