Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

keyboard doesn't work

Whenever I try to type in the chat my keyboard disappears. I've tried using a lot of keyboards including SwiftKey but no success... I've sent a ticket support 3 weeks ago in game but no answer... Please help it's impossible to for me communicate with others in the game.
Thanks

Re: keyboard doesn't work

Did anything work? I've tried different keyboard on my phones.. At first it would be invisible.. Now it comes up but when I try typing it goes away yet keeps the chat box up in the middle of my screen.. It's quite irritating.. And I even clear my ram usage before I do it!

Did anything work? I've tried different keyboard on my phones.. At first it would be invisible.. Now it comes up but when I try typing it goes away yet keeps the chat box up in the middle of my screen.. It's quite irritating.. And I even clear my ram usage before I do it!
For keyboard issues such as this we usually suggest using the Multiling Keyboard as it is a low RAM usage keyboard.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n&hl=en_GB

Make sure to set this keyboard to be your default keyboard in the devices's settings. This is done by going to: Settings - Language & Input - Current Keyboard - Select Multiling as default and confirm.

Hope this one works for you.

Esq
"It was like that when I got here"

I'm already ahead of you, did it yesterday and still didn't work
What device are you using to run the game?

It may be a good idea to turn on our Fast Graphics / Terrain options and lowering render distance in combination with the low ram usage keyboard to see if that helps the issue :)