Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I'd Post There But Just Take A Look

If you are lvl 8 you have no real base to say any of the things you did. Invest more time into Belenus before swinging your negativity and making the whole server sound bad.
Crusher mm
Lvl 227+
Class Blunt Ammy + Axe Braces + Sword Rings = Best Warrior
Server Belenus
Proud General of Elementals

Crushermm is the best player ever.

I think that judging a whole world like that, based on the very little experience u had in the world is the actual rude attitude. @Frid, Ive seen what ppl did to u in gwydion auction house, I wouldnt compare that to Belenus. Perhaps if u find every world rude to u the problem lies in u.
A person who I never knew or talked to came up to me and said 'you are a c**t' nobody knew that I was frid so you should keep your accusations to yourself.(this is just one example of rudeness on bele)

I didn't judge the WHOLE world, I said when you have level 210+ coming up to you and saying "you are a c**t" and another guy saying, I ks all xfers to this world. Maybe your world dead problem lies within your high levels.

Sure people are rude to me on my world, most of them from the opposite clan, thats to be expected I'm the one who talks unfathomable to them. Plus they are all jealous.

What did people do to me in auction house? Since gwyd doesn't even have an auction house I'm not sure what you mean.

Of course the problem lies with me, to people who hate me and I hate, I act cocky and like a prick, that's the image I want people to see, only my close friends in the game know otherwise.

Have a good day :)
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Of course the problem lies with me, to people who hate me and I hate, I act cocky and like a prick, that's the image I want people to see, only my close friends in the game know otherwise.
Thats pretty much ur answer. There are ppl who knew whos ur account (considering u went around and told 220+ players from my clan that its u) and disliked u from before u joined Belenus.

The fact ppl here shame a whole world based on personal experiences, even worse when its someone who claims ppl 'hate' him only for being his rivals and jealous of him.... Im not surprised when ppl get to such situations, but there are odd ppl everywhere and Ive been insulted randomly on other worlds as well, so what? Really a pointless reason to try and bring down a whole world.

More than it these kind of topics are rude, they're hateful and inappropriate.
Last edited by Criminal on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Which 220+ players did I tell...?

People do hate me for being rivals and in opposite clans, where is the claim? I didn't say 'only'. I said 'most'. stop putting words in my mouth, they are 'YOUR' words.

I said I met some very rude people on belenus also. There was nothing 'hateful' or trying to bring down a world here, simply saying what happened again your trying to put words in my mouth or alter what I said.

I get that you have some personal vendetta against me and tbh idc what it is, refrain from attacking every post I make because it dosent coincide with your own agenda.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Ok, So Recently I Have Joined Belenus, and Have Met Nothing But Hostility,...The Forums For Belenus Has Been Dead, and It Seems As Most Current Players Are Completely Rude, The Ones I've Came Across Atleast,...Yet Again You Can't Expect Much From Higher Levels,...Is This How You Get People To Join, Charge A Lvl 8 30k For Sharpen Weapons? (Lvl 190+) Or Are You Guys Literally On The Verge Of Being Nothing But Noobs And Scammers?...I'm Sure It's Not A Problem For People Who Have Been There And Have Established Themselves, But This Has Been The Most Rude Server I Have Visited, And Was Expecting More Especially When The Population Is Like None,...I've Been Polite The Entire Time And There's Just Nothing But Stuck Up Selfish People!

I Apologize To The Actual People Who Have Been Nice, Nothing Against You Guys, Just The People Who Has Been Representing It.

I Would Of Posted In Belenus, But It's Clear No One Is There
I looked at when the last post was before this was literally 3 days before...SEEMS REALLY DEAD
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Which 220+ players did I tell...?

People do hate me for being rivals and in opposite clans, where is the claim? I didn't say 'only'. I said 'most'. stop putting words in my mouth, they are 'YOUR' words.

I said I met some very rude people on belenus also. There was nothing 'hateful' or trying to bring down a world here, simply saying what happened again your trying to put words in my mouth or alter what I said.

I get that you have some personal vendetta against me and tbh idc what it is, refrain from attacking every post I make because it dosent coincide with your own agenda.
Do I need to send screenshots of u going around telling that ur frid? Even I knew whos ur toon as soon as u came here.

Let's just say for a second this person did know I was friddo, even though I've never met him before. And for some bizarre reason he hates me without any interaction its still not needed for him to follow me around ksing and to swear at me.

In my clan that would get you kicked no matter who you did it on, I guess your standards are lower due to lack of dps.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I didnt say he hates u, although he does know u and u know him, it was simply easy to find out who u are when u tell ppl its u. Dont be too emotional, I dont recall that I personally have done anything to u that u can say I have personal vendetta against u, I never once came to u in-game and told u something harmful have I? I simply said pretty much everyone who knew u through forums or beta knew who u are in-game, and not all of them liked u.

The way u talk here is rude and inappropriate, Im not surprised that someone disliked u, the fact u just go around and say on General Discussion everytime on a different world how bad is it, like Belenus, Gwydion, Crom, it just makes ppl not even take u seriously. First look at urself.

I thought of starting a character on belenus because I had heard many good things about it. When I made a toon to ask multiple people about the server and prices, I got advice from about 4/15 people that I asked. The funny thing is that the people that helped me were low to mid level.

Either all high levels ignored me, or accused me of being a scammer when they never even knew who I was. It really disappointed me as belenus is known as being a small server but when people try to join, they are pushed away.