Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'd Post There But Just Take A Look

Ok, So Recently I Have Joined Belenus, and Have Met Nothing But Hostility,...The Forums For Belenus Has Been Dead, and It Seems As Most Current Players Are Completely Rude, The Ones I've Came Across Atleast,...Yet Again You Can't Expect Much From Higher Levels,...Is This How You Get People To Join, Charge A Lvl 8 30k For Sharpen Weapons? (Lvl 190+) Or Are You Guys Literally On The Verge Of Being Nothing But Noobs And Scammers?...I'm Sure It's Not A Problem For People Who Have Been There And Have Established Themselves, But This Has Been The Most Rude Server I Have Visited, And Was Expecting More Especially When The Population Is Like None,...I've Been Polite The Entire Time And There's Just Nothing But Stuck Up Selfish People!

I Apologize To The Actual People Who Have Been Nice, Nothing Against You Guys, Just The People Who Has Been Representing It.

I Would Of Posted In Belenus, But It's Clear No One Is There

Re: I'd Post There But Just Take A Look

Only 2 tomes that sell around 30k or more are still ss and firestorm. Rest sell for 10k and under.
I sold sharpens for 1k. See me in game :)

Also. People can sell items for whatever price they want. They can see who is desperate. Choice is always yours to buy asap and pay the first seller or have patience and see if someone can sell it for cheaper.

Have someone add you in line. We have a belenus auction house that we use. You can find stuff there faster /cheaper at times..

Gl and welcome! :)
Belenus

naruto2 ranger 231
heal Druid 231
fireball mage 231
R0uge - rogue lvl 217

Ok, So Recently I Have Joined Belenus, and Have Met Nothing But Hostility,...The Forums For Belenus Has Been Dead, and It Seems As Most Current Players Are Completely Rude, The Ones I've Came Across Atleast,...Yet Again You Can't Expect Much From Higher Levels,...Is This How You Get People To Join, Charge A Lvl 8 30k For Sharpen Weapons? (Lvl 190+) Or Are You Guys Literally On The Verge Of Being Nothing But Noobs And Scammers?...I'm Sure It's Not A Problem For People Who Have Been There And Have Established Themselves, But This Has Been The Most Rude Server I Have Visited, And Was Expecting More Especially When The Population Is Like None,...I've Been Polite The Entire Time And There's Just Nothing But Stuck Up Selfish People!

I Apologize To The Actual People Who Have Been Nice, Nothing Against You Guys, Just The People Who Has Been Representing It.

Belenus players arent mean :( im one of them
A level a day keeps efnisien away

People who are selling you sharp weps 30k is trying to rip you off. On belenus real sell is 5-10k
A level a day keeps efnisien away

I think that judging a whole world like that, based on the very little experience u had in the world is the actual rude attitude. @Frid, Ive seen what ppl did to u in gwydion auction house, I wouldnt compare that to Belenus. Perhaps if u find every world rude to u the problem lies in u.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex