Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event mob drops

The addition of the bounty board was great but lets not link all the content to it now. More options are always nice and keep people online for longer, hopefully next event is different.
Last edited by Foool on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Not this event I am afraid but we have upped the drop rate of them from bounty bags this event.

Which is why I am doing mine daily :lol:
But the chance to get an event bounty is still low, and the coins drop rate is still too high.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Not this event I am afraid but we have upped the drop rate of them from bounty bags this event.

Which is why I am doing mine daily :lol:
But the chance to get an event bounty is still low, and the coins drop rate is still too high.
^ I've gotten 5 bounty bags in a week and I've only got coins i know its only 5 but those things take a while to get xD
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

My luck with event bounties hasn't been great, but it's definately been better than a lot of other people. I do all of mine every day, but usually see one event bounty every few days, occasionally two in one day, but that's rare. I got one 10k coin, which was nice. It's usually a super wisdom or armor though.

I wouldn't mind seeing the same frequency of event bounties that we saw in Beta. :D
(Every bounty was an event bounty, with a bounty bag reward. Although we only got three or four per day, not the full six)

You have to spam bounty to get samhain then you are almost guarenteed junk from the 'superior samhain bounty bag'. Kinda weak
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage