Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Blacklist of known scammers and players to avoid

I am fed up with people who are rude to other players, who cheat them, take advantage of those who want to help others. That is why I have decided to put a blacklist here for known scammers and those whom you really should not trust with your money or items, nor invite them to your clan. We have discussed that idea with Shaden from New Britannians some time ago.

I would suggest - put the name of a scammer in red. If anybody would like to add any comments please do so in black.

Xxaritus
Dark Angels (General), Herne
=================================
Warrior 95
Rogue 89
Ranger 82
Mage 77
Druid 76
Last edited by Xxaritus on Tue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Blacklist of known scammers and players to avoid

Johncena - a well known scammer. Has owed me 14000 gold for about 5 months now. There are threads about him elsewhere on this forum. Took items and money from people. Has been offensive to them too. Today I was shocked to see that he accidentally found his way to DarkAngels. Kicked him out immediately.

Redtide - fortunately not seen for quite sometime. Since he was also kicked out from New Britannians. To progress in NB the guy tried to mend his way after having scammed quite a few ppl and being rude to them. Unfortunately, it seems that his nature took the better of him.

Jack0 - was in the game a few months ago, but is still well remembered for cheating other ppl and being very rude to them. Watch out if he ever appears again.

Natalia/Seraphim - very rude to other players, ksing just from everybody, also his clannies. Totally disloyal and very selfish. Still present in the game. Apparently - has tried to have his own clan (unsuccessfully, as it seems). Left DarkAngels with a few unreturned items and unpaid debts. There is a deal between DarkAngels and NewBritannians not to invite him and ks if possible. Disliked by both clans. I believe CruelAssassins share our view of him. Fell free to use him as your target practice in PVP :)

Shocker - the latest addition to the list. Very sad. Was member of DarkAngels. Left the clan with a bodkin for which he refused to pay me back over 60k I gave him as a credit. Yet another person whom you would probably not trust with your money or not help. Please do not invite to your clan.

Admetus - rude. With a known history for scamming, lying and abusing other players.
Last edited by Xxaritus on Tue May 29, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ADMETUS IS NO LONGER A SCAMMER, HE IS WI
LING TO CHANGE AND IS NOW PAYING BACK WHAT HE OWES, THIS IS CHILLREND, WHO HE SCAMMED 70k OFF, HE IS SORRY AND IS NOW PAYING ME BACK, PLEASE REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THE BLACKLIST.
Last edited by Chillrend on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

Yes. Admetus

Lol. So funny. It looks like this list works. I met this guy for the first time today. Came across him in the boar pit. He offered his friendship and to be my squire or whatever. But when I declined politely he started throwing loads of verbal abuse at me. I wanted to come here and to post his name as usually rudeness and dishonesty come together in this game, even though I did not have any evidence for the latter. And yet lo and behold - the post from Chillrend is here!

Why are there so many stupid kiddos around who think that when they get their Apple gadget and enter the virtual world they have the licence to abuse and cheat other ppl who just want to have fun? That is why I have always insisted on SpellSingers and DarkAngels rejecting unpleasant players even if they were high levels.

Xxaritus
Dark Angels (General), Herne
=================================
Warrior 95
Rogue 89
Ranger 82
Mage 77
Druid 76

In addition to this list, any player that asks for help by asking for gold for "armor and weapons", kindly say no... I always give them a first hand warning right after I'm asked "can I borrow gold" by saying "ask me that again and consider yourself blocked. I you need help with a quest I'd be glad to help. I cannot give what I don't have". A lot of times this works. If anybody asks for an item to "borrow", all you guys know by now NOT to do that unless you absolutely trust that person. I can't tell you how many times I've read shouts about this person and that person being a scammer borrowing this item and that much gold and won't give it back or won't return it. Much like the admin said, this new update issued was able to fix the occasional "accidental" trade confirmation. If you really accept the trade in this update, quoting the admin, "that's on you".

As much as some players are scammers, most of them are decent people and decent players. And I mean that in a very kind way. Enjoy the game as best you can.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

In addition to this list, any player that asks for help by asking for gold for "armor and weapons", kindly say no... I always give them a first hand warning right after I'm asked "can I borrow gold" by saying "ask me that again and consider yourself blocked. I you need help with a quest I'd be glad to help. I cannot give what I don't have". A lot of times this works. If anybody asks for an item to "borrow", all you guys know by now NOT to do that unless you absolutely trust that person. I can't tell you how many times I've read shouts about this person and that person being a scammer borrowing this item and that much gold and won't give it back or won't return it. Much like the admin said, this new update issued was able to fix the occasional "accidental" trade confirmation. If you really accept the trade in this update, quoting the admin, "that's on you".

As much as some players are scammers, most of them are decent people and decent players. And I mean that in a very kind way. Enjoy the game as best you can.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]