Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Order of Arawn

Hello my name is Salrian. I recently created a new clan called order of Arawn. We are recruiting and looking for new members.I am making it a light role-play clan. Role-play in clan chat is prefered but not required. We will have weekly meetings once we get more members. This clan is a family we are here to help eachother rank is based on character not level. If you would like to join post your name here or message me in game (Salrian). You must be active! I hope you join and have lots of fun. :D
Salrian

Re: Order of Arawn

Hi Im wolf from Wolves and I would just like to wish you luck with your recruiting process. I hope you turn into a strong clan.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

I met Salrian in game today and we spent a lot of time fighting skeletal nasties together, both leveling at least once during the session. He's a good guy and I'm pleased that he invited me into the clan. I look forward to meeting and helping more members as our clan grows.

And if you're just getting started on a low level character, whisper to me in game. I'm happy to share gear I get from drops.

Athos
Rogue 30
Athos, Rogue, Arawn
Myrddin, Mage, Arawn
Talon, Warrior, Mabon

i just want to say congrats on the new clan. :D

i'm seeing a few of you venture into death's caress so that's a good sign! welcome to our world... :twisted:
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..."
World: Arawn
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)

Clan: Serenity