Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Story Lines??

So as I sat in the tavern: my favorite place love the tune, I walked by and inspected the pictures on the wall, but by doing this I also try to talk to every npc in the game,...so many untold stories with potential,...like the man dying in the tavern and his wife kneeling before him...or the man by the docks,...months ago u guys said fishing import a new dock area I'd personally like to see new content instead of events,...it's repetitive and the same stuff is recycled from players once they get tired of it...can we take a break from events and add new quests and content, kinda sad at lvl 52 u get ur last quest line.....and players at hitting almost 230 with the same repetitive boss killing that everyone hoards drops kills low level bosses bullies noobs to buy cause they can't kill so they spend gold they was saving for items they could group for their level n get

Re: Story Lines??

I agree, they could do more with the story, though actually they do. OW has a bit of story, though ofc that could be improved upon.

The boggans and sewers have stories... Come to think of it everyone has a story, you just need to level up a bit more. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Re: Story Lines??

lol level up a bit more don't take my toon to be a noob,..I've been everywhere,...and the content is the same getting quest gear is an upgraded version of bounties
You can be a noob and still be level 100+. I've seen it before my very own eyes. People who lix so much they don't know how to use their own class, don't know bosses, locations, strategies, etc. Though it is possible for someone who doesn't lix to be a noob, generally those are lower levels.

Anyway, that's an aside. From the way you wrote your post I assumed you to be level 52, or perhaps in the 60-80 margin. Though perhaps with the new armor system, more like 100-105.

Personally, I love quest gear. I have always used that over anything else- except for my one mage who decided to get the spirit stuff for the focus. As a dps, I like to go from beginning to Connacht quest to anc lamellar to Warden, and thence to meteoric and froz. Even when Dia armor was in the shop I didn't bother. And now you would have to pay me to get the stuff that replaced dia and quartz, its just that not worth it.

For weapons, I liked the quartz/dia, esp in v3 where said weapons were better than warden/mete respectively. Once v4 came out (with the easier weap quest) and the speed bonus of the new mete bow, I immediately focused on only getting my mete bow. After that, weap shops lost my interest.

Your topic is story lines. There is a story line in each and every zone in CH. You mentioned a few, but there are so many more. And yes, these stories are supposed to add adventure, purpose, fun, and of course better equipment. Personally I must admit that after Shale I found the SV story line somewhat lacking, and in ow they seemed to forget the story. Then you level, you travel new places, and stories come out of the woodwork. Though I still think the beginner lines have more flavor, I was delighted when I saw the fianna tales.

And bounties are new. They are bonuses. Bounties help but they truly are not by any means necessary. Of course, quests aren't either, but they do give out the best bossing equipment, and often leveling equipment.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue