Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My first Druid.

Hey! Welcome to the Druid community! I would upgrade strangling vines, natures touch, shield of bark, and lightning strike. Upgrade 3 points in foc and 2 points in vit each level. This build is a very good solo build I currently use on my Druid. Hope this helps!

Exactly as Shara said, then you can use either swarm or storm touch. Personally I'd use storm touch, once you have spare points and have the skill
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Stop. Do not proceed with your Druid. Stop.
Level your rogue to 150. Duel log and power level your Druid.
Druids are impractical to level without lux.

If you are going to try it, use vines, lightning strike, and half in meditate and natures touch. (As you get more points, max touch then rest in meditate. As you have enough points for a third dps skill, bees(with lux) or storm touch (without lux).

Have enough health to be able to solo a 3* without healing. Use the rest into focus. 50 dexterity and other defense boosting gear is recommended because as soon as you dodge/block, cast nature touch so it is uninterrupted.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

^ Disregard that first paragraph. Druids are very tough. Theres no way to sugarcoat it. It will annoy you time and time again but they are still a very fun class to play. Ditch the staff and grab a totem and get the ability in sv asap. Save gold for energy sigils. They're 5k a crate usually and will take you a long way.

I cut out 60% of playing time and cash out of my Druid through power leveling, full dps and rogue killed at half. (Out of group)
All of my abilities sky rocket from bossing so skill evasions are not a problem. Natures magic is always maxed and totem is 700, (if you rely on totem, you are playing Druid wrong)

I only bought him a 15 regen main hand cloudburst before 100. Armor is worthless until adamant, I ran starter-->dusk/dark/spirit quest armor(5/10/15focus)-->adamant. It blocks 0 damage no matter what because we like wearing tissue paper apparently. We have the worst armor in the game, the only armor worth getting is obsidian, adamant, and ancient bone armor. All of which boost natures magic, foc/vit, and skill damage respectively.

I agree, Druids are very fun to play. I run touch, breath, vines, swarm,lightning strike when group leveling, I save my groups life and still get all of the mob kills :lol: same with bosses if they are my level or lower.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D