Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Low-down on Belenus?

Who can give me a summary of what your world is like?

Lugh has become a d-bag of a server due to one clan flipping Lugh from a multi-clan cooperative into a dominant type of situation, which blows.

What are prices like on the basics: restos, lixes, basic lux etc.

And how does bossing go here?

I know my clanny on Lugh, Spacemod, is here and has good things to say about it.

Also, what classes are in "need" and have more readily available items?

Re: Low-down on Belenus?

Who can give me a summary of what your world is like?

Lugh has become a d-bag of a server due to one clan flipping Lugh from a multi-clan cooperative into a dominant type of situation, which blows.

What are prices like on the basics: restos, lixes, basic lux etc.

And how does bossing go here?

I know my clanny on Lugh, Spacemod, is here and has good things to say about it.

Also, what classes are in "need" and have more readily available items?
I can try :

1. This is a world with a dominant clan and a rival clan that kills all bosses up to hrung + event main + Im not sure about edls, but maybe 210 as well (I think they killed 210).
2. Pots are around 200 gold each, xp's are 4k, combos are 8k, hastes are 1.5k-2k, other elixirs are 1k at most, heroic xp is 5k and heroic combo is 10k, lux is at a decent price depending on the person.
3. Bosses is up to lock fight, if u won then its good for u, dont sabotage the bosses (if u did on accident please try to clarify it with a reasonable person), but if it reset on u or u lost lock its a fair game.
4. Spacemod is here? He tried to xfer for a while, whats his nickname?
5. We accept any class, we would never accept any class less, but obviously rogues are the most, warriors are quite decent, we could always use more mages (3rd most common class in my clan Id say) and rangers and druids.

Notes :

1. Nothing comes in easily, we dont roll, we dont do dkp (in Elementals, Ronin has dkp), we let our leaders decide on drops and we did it forever, thats how we like it.
2. The drama in the world is basically between Elementals and Ronin and sometimes their feeders (although Idc for the feeders drama much lol), but the drama is expressed through words only, talking in the name of Elementals and not Ronin (Garat might comment u in their name), we really hate scammers and we want peace on bosses, smack talk and the such go ahead, just know how does it affect u.

Elementals is the dominant clan, Sylph is their feeder and ZombieArmy is Sylph's feeder (oh well lol), Ronin is the rival clan, lnvictus is their feeder and I dont know the name of lnvictus' feeder. If u join Ronin or such it doesnt make u unable to join Elementals or Sylph, Im not telling u 'Join Elementals only, screw them' but Im telling u this is a free choice, the decision of adding a person to clan is based on the person himself and on the clan's recruiting state.

Have fun :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

^^ I'm buugs I saw you in castle once lol but I haven't been playing a lot on belenus lately
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

^^ I'm buugs I saw you in castle once lol but I haven't been playing a lot on belenus lately
Ah yes yes.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex