Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Discuss your current favourite class and why?

Discuss and feel free to debate, which class is your favourite and why it is your favourite?
And why other classes are not so good.
I've had the opportunity to play all the classes to at least 165. So far I love mage. I love being able to hit a mob for 7k+. I also love not spending gold or plat on haste. I found druid just boring.

Chelu Warrior 220
Hafa Rogue 189
Adai Ranger 189
Fokai Mage 204
Bonita Druid 165

I've been having fun with druid, although its expensive to maintain, dies more frequently than melee and theres always that time when I run out of energy, also annoying when skills get evaded and interruption on skills are the other drawbacks, but endgame druid is extremely fruitful.

With sigils and good druid gear its fun and good druid gear shouldnt be hard to get as most servers are low on druids.

Like Roger mentioned on this thread, finally good to play a class whose skills actually matter and are useful.
Wattzon of Sulis

Discuss and feel free to debate, which class is your favourite and why it is your favourite?
I've had the opportunity to play all the classes to at least 165. So far I love mage. I love being able to hit a mob for 7k+. I also love not spending gold or plat on haste. I found druid just boring.

Chelu Warrior 220
Hafa Rogue 189
Adai Ranger 189
Fokai Mage 204
Bonita Druid 165
Dont you feel that the money that would go into haste is instead going into energy lix, energy sigils to combat the high energy costs making if more expensive than any other class? Hastes arent a necessity too, if you're economical use a maxed rapid on ranger and super hastes on dagger rogue.
Wattzon of Sulis

Chelu Warrior 220
Hafa Rogue 189
Adai Ranger 189
Fokai Mage 204
Bonita Druid 165
Dont you feel that the money that would go into haste is instead going into energy lix, energy sigils to combat the high energy costs making if more expensive than any other class? Hastes arent a necessity too, if you're economical use a maxed rapid on ranger and super hastes on dagger rogue.
I guess I forgot to mention that ranger became boring (even with rapid) and rogue...well just bores me too. Warrior and mage are most fun for me. I chose mage over warrior because of how slow warriors attack. Yes sigils etc are expensive. But sigils are forever..so I found them to be a better investment.

Chelu

Druid! Druids have the chance to be dps, support or hybrid. With the right skills and buffs they are also incredibly easy to solo. I've managed to start kroth 5 and crag 5 solo and tank and hold it on my Druid. I can duo all edl except Unox :(
I have a hybrid build so the main dps skills then with swapping gear 300 nature breath to 1.5k and 1.8nature touch to 2.9k. It's nice to be able to do different things with just changing gear.