Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best rogue guide 1-230

Shadow Strike is one of the most if not the most important skill for rogue.U might want to add that to your guide.

Actually its pretty useless at endgame depending on what youre doing
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Poison weapon? i don't think so, meditate i don't think so, u forgot ss and double attack so u clearly don't know what u r doing. GL on that strat
When u got meditate, who needs ss? Lmao
Also IMO double attk is a waste of energy and sometimes dps
I like dbl attack with spear
Ohhh that's different lol I was thinking abt daggers
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Shadow Strike is one of the most if not the most important skill for rogue.U might want to add that to your guide.

They nerfed it THAT much?

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

They nerfed it THAT much?
Yes on edl bosses it barely even does any damage. And on leveling mobs my quickstrike it's much higher now that I went strength build. Quiet sad that while they were trying to make ss not as good they made lifesteal and poison wep absolutely useless especially compared to the skills you could replace it with.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Yes on edl bosses it barely even does any damage. And on leveling mobs my quickstrike it's much higher now that I went strength build. Quiet sad that while they were trying to make ss not as good they made lifesteal and poison wep absolutely useless especially compared to the skills you could replace it with.
Lifesteal is poison dmg? Or did otm nerf dex skills?

Yes lifesteal is poison damage. Considering most dex skills for rogue are poison damage yeah I guess you could say they nerfed dex skills just more accurate to say poison skills tho.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
Proud member of Seed

Yes lifesteal is poison damage. Considering most dex skills for rogue are poison damage yeah I guess you could say they nerfed dex skills just more accurate to say poison skills tho.
That sucks :/ I love dex builds and using those skills lol

I was the exact same. I was a pure dex build with my strength coming from gear. That build became useless very fast and now I'm full strength and dropped ls and pw and am only keeping ss around cause it's insta. Otm really screwed dex rogues over.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
Proud member of Seed

Wow this Guide amazing The shop your a genius
I'm going to use this when i reach engame for sure(says sarcastically)
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]