Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Say one thing you like & hate about Celtic Heroes

I have not complained milena, i'm trying to gain constructive feedback through this thread.
There was no need for you to reply with an offtopic and somewhat rude comment.
Im afraid there are alot of rude members on the forums since ive rejoined, and many want my head for some random bizaare reason lol.
Lets leave it as that, if you truly want to help the community.
IGN: Rogue (Rogue)
IGN: Mage (Mage)
World: Mabon
Clan: DivineForces

Wow this went off topic quickly. why does everyone care if he posts a lot of junk? (In your opinion), you aren't being forced to read it.

Now...back on topic...
Like: I absolutely love the community of players in the game, sure there are a lot of people who aren't nice or polite to others, but its that way in the real world too. I also really like the open world aspect, how you can go wherever you want whenever you want.

Dislike: Where to begin....well, I dislike the insane amount of time and money one needs to put into the game to reach endgame. Imo the level cap should have stopped at 150, if that had happened OTM might have been able to have crafting and fishing and cooking and horses all out already, while keeping the game a great mobile game that can be dipped in and out of an hour at a time. Now its more of a "play for 5 hours a day, level on semi-expensive elixirs for half that time, and you can get to the next level after a week" kind of game. I also dislike the prices of lux, as well as the fact that the lux is so necessary. Why do you force people to have to buy items that cost 500k plus while mobs drop 40-60 gold? Makes no sense to me, but anyways....rant over. Celtic Heroes had such amazing potential, and still does I guess, as long as OTM keepsthe level cap where it is. Its bad enough that people need to level on elixir for 5-6 hours for one level at 195, I don't even want to think about how much time it would take for one level at 250 or 275....*

*note: if OTM provides relatively easy ways to craft 7x or 8x knowledge consumables, it may work out to raise the level cap. But still...about 9/10ths of Sulis's population over 180 has quit or become extremely inactive over the past few months of the tower being out...If the level cap gets raised again, there will probably be only 10-15 people who even bother to level, let alone hunt for the godly dragonlord bosses, to get the +10 skill point godly dragonlord armor (heavy sarcasm implied).
+1, perfect summery of everything this game couldve been and is. Ive tried to say the same bfore, and otm never replied. I beleive its already too late for the game whether otm increases level cap or not. Its too far already. Especially loved the mention of insane lux prices.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Like: Open game that is simple to understand in every aspect almost like a kid's game, but with content that makes it fun and not seem that way too much. No big hills that you have to walk around, they make teleporting a simple aspect and after spending 1,000 dollars overall, the game is finally fun, and comfortable to level, duel, and boss, and play in.

Dislike: Forum trolls who like to ruin topics, and how unforgiving the community can be.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Like: Open game that is simple to understand in every aspect almost like a kid's game, but with content that makes it fun and not seem that way too much. No big hills that you have to walk around, they make teleporting a simple aspect and after spending 1,000 dollars overall, the game is finally fun, and comfortable to level, duel, and boss, and play in.

Dislike: Forum trolls who like to ruin topics, and how unforgiving the community can be.

I agree with the forum trolls, they all want my head lmao
IGN: Rogue (Rogue)
IGN: Mage (Mage)
World: Mabon
Clan: DivineForces

Wow this went off topic quickly. why does everyone care if he posts a lot of junk? (In your opinion), you aren't being forced to read it.

Now...back on topic...
Like: I absolutely love the community of players in the game, sure there are a lot of people who aren't nice or polite to others, but its that way in the real world too. I also really like the open world aspect, how you can go wherever you want whenever you want.

Dislike: Where to begin....well, I dislike the insane amount of time and money one needs to put into the game to reach endgame. Imo the level cap should have stopped at 150, if that had happened OTM might have been able to have crafting and fishing and cooking and horses all out already, while keeping the game a great mobile game that can be dipped in and out of an hour at a time. Now its more of a "play for 5 hours a day, level on semi-expensive elixirs for half that time, and you can get to the next level after a week" kind of game. I also dislike the prices of lux, as well as the fact that the lux is so necessary. Why do you force people to have to buy items that cost 500k plus while mobs drop 40-60 gold? Makes no sense to me, but anyways....rant over. Celtic Heroes had such amazing potential, and still does I guess, as long as OTM keepsthe level cap where it is. Its bad enough that people need to level on elixir for 5-6 hours for one level at 195, I don't even want to think about how much time it would take for one level at 250 or 275....*

*note: if OTM provides relatively easy ways to craft 7x or 8x knowledge consumables, it may work out to raise the level cap. But still...about 9/10ths of Sulis's population over 180 has quit or become extremely inactive over the past few months of the tower being out...If the level cap gets raised again, there will probably be only 10-15 people who even bother to level, let alone hunt for the godly dragonlord bosses, to get the +10 skill point godly dragonlord armor (heavy sarcasm implied).
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Now...back on topic...

six hours for 195...? I get a bar a lix still, I do not think so...takes me 2.5 hours. Still, I agree, takes way too long.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Now...back on topic...

six hours for 195...? I get a bar a lix still, I do not think so...takes me 2.5 hours. Still, I agree, takes way too long.
Two words on tht leveling comment.
1. Wow
2. Rogue
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."