Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It finally happened :D

'No words needed' - gives a picture that is mostly words.

Im in favor, dont have it in my own country but that is a little more complicated here, Im surprised it took that long tho.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

'No words needed' - gives a picture that is mostly words.

Im in favor, dont have it in my own country but that is a little more complicated here, Im surprised it took that long tho.
there are always ppl that have to be idiots and cant handle love.
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Now we can get the disgraceful pope to have another "that's a giant step backwards for human kind" quote! Absolutely horrible.

Well done america! Hopefully australia can get rid of tony bloody abbot soon and also legalise gay marrige
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I dont follow the news and all that, but the way i see it is if a man can love a women legally then why should their be any difference in any other relationship. People have always disliked minorities and change, be it religious groups, women voting, or gay, yet ultimately we see the truth behind the matter and the U.S. fixes it right up :). Go u.s. :D
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."