Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Animated companions

I think you should be able to trap companions from animals running around out in the wild. Like you throw a magical ball at them and it captures them. Then you can make them fight against each other in an arena. You could call the new battle ground Pokemo... err.. Celtimon? :lol:
And we can have a log that keeps track of all the ones that we see and catch! We should also be able to enter them into beauty competitions and perhaps go to an island of elite celtimon heroes and defeat them and their challenges to earn medals and accolades!
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

I think you should be able to trap companions from animals running around out in the wild. Like you throw a magical ball at them and it captures them. Then you can make them fight against each other in an arena. You could call the new battle ground Pokemo... err.. Celtimon? :lol:
If CH ever made new classes with some sort of a beast master class then He'll Yeah!!!
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

or... "illegal dog fighting"
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

very original... I like it. :lol:
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

I'm still wondering how companions made it to the Top Priority List.
I agree they can't even fix snorri
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike