Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Contact Callator

So Shalim successfully ripped off callator. Smh. Also sounded to me like someone was trying to take out another warrior. One less person to dice against and then you can overcharge for your garanak lmao.

So Shalim successfully ripped off callator. Smh. Also sounded to me like someone was trying to take out another warrior. One less person to dice against and then you can overcharge for your garanak lmao.
you really are a POS.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

You're saying just because Calla is nice he is allowed to scam?

Serial killers and rapists are nice too when they prey.

I'm in no way saying Calla is either one of those, but gtfo.
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

Did Fury/Raijin just make a comment on ripping someone off????

I literally almost fell out of my chair after I read that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Raijin did yep. For all the haters I really dont care. Ive seen too many higher leveled players abuse and take advantage of the weak and innocent. Merching is business. At least then I am paying for items or exchanging them for gold. Not stealing drops, taking a free 1 mil without an item, etc. The abusive players include some of those individuals who responded to my post (nutella not you :)) so keep your eyes and ears open lugh. Speak up when things are unfair.

Raijin did yep. For all the haters I really dont care. Ive seen too many higher leveled players abuse and take advantage of the weak and innocent. Merching is business. At least then I am paying for items or exchanging them for gold. Not stealing drops, taking a free 1 mil without an item, etc. The abusive players include some of those individuals who responded to my post (nutella not you :)) so keep your eyes and ears open lugh. Speak up when things are unfair.
Shutup Furyion, we all know there is no "brother".
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

For the record callator is not kind and shouldn't be respected. Unlesss lying to clannies and withholding drops warrants respect. Or pretending to be his "daughter" at 3:30 am camping snorri.
Instant 224 Rogue
Replay 220 Druid
Too Op 195 Mage
Wedge 190 Rogue

For the record callator is not kind and shouldn't be respected. Unlesss lying to clannies and withholding drops warrants respect. Or pretending to be his "daughter" at 3:30 am camping snorri.
The man pays back his helm and extra and this is how you treat him? It sounds like when neek gave the profit gold back on the camo and still got banned. He's quitting and not coming back, and he actually returned to pay him, tell me how thats being a bad person. Again, you do not know what happened between the two, as theres no way to witness it first hand. Personally i never belive anyone, but when I have to choose a side id choose callas. He's helped out the world more, and i never saw him be mean to anyone, and i never saw him try to rip anyone off.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Critz. All you can do is run your mouth and insult people. How is that adding any productivity to the game? p.s. you call me a troll but what are you doing? Not sure what youre trying to compensate for with the smack talk. Oh yea and leave my brother out of this.