Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

Dear Tzu, if you really believe that you have changed, then why did you tell me last week "did you miss me? come die in arena". If you want to show that you are no longer that player who randomly kills people, then please don't tell people to come arena and die anymore. promise me this? :)

Tzu was a good guy and my friend, he joined my clan for a while and was very helpful. Until i got spammed by Said Player X for being a traitor for having him in clan, and he saw my depression from her constant spamming me and he decided to leave ambrosia by himself while we never asked him to leave because we enjoyed his presence.
I've witnessed Said Player X constantly pushing dany and tzunami to kill people, including me, they killed me on timer under her instructions... Then she would turn against both of them after that she no longer needs their "killing" services.
When he was in my clan he promised me to not touch anyone in arena and he kept his word. Until she started shouting in lirs about my treason and he felt obliged to leave :cry: he and dany were mad at her behavior so they entered arena and stood facing her just staring at her angrily. She made up a story that they beat her, which isn't true because there was witnesses who assured me that they didn't beat her or touch her, among those witnesses Healmaster who was waiting her killain. And all this fabrication of their killing her was because she wanted to justify why she spammed me and made my life a living hell, to show me that they are killers... She drove them nuts both of them and they decided to venture in the adventures of killing people after that Tzu was not welcome in my clan.

+1 unban tzu, i was angry at him but now I'm ready to forgive him and i miss him.
+1 unban tzu, because there's a bigger troll out there who doesn't drive people to death in arena, but to rl suicide. and if she can join raids and win drops, so should he.
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

@elle..
You really should use your lieing skills to write fairy tale stories...You definitely would strike it rich.
Good day Wenchie.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

I am laughing so hard right now. Why do you think he's coming back to Lugh if he was established in Rhiannon? He most likely got into trouble there as well..
.... his tendencies do not lead to anything positive, and he didn't live up to a promise of paying me for all of my party crowns (200+). -1.

I am Adelobe, I am rogue!

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 22&t=66248 I find it funny how everybody changedtheir mind in 5 months. And what happened since than till now, Tzunami left lugh made a post with hopefull bs words and asked/bribed people in game to vote +1. @cecil i gave my stuff to a friend and yes sometimes i still run with my empty account.
lvl 191 rogue full dl armour
lvl 110 ranger lost and naked in the woods i guess :/
Lvl 120 druid
on lugh

I am laughing so hard right now. Why do you think he's coming back to Lugh if he was established in Rhiannon? He most likely got into trouble there as well..
.... his tendencies do not lead to anything positive, and he didn't live up to a promise of paying me for all of my party crowns (200+). -1.
This ^^

Has anyone even checked if he did anythig wrong on Rhiannon or asked him to justify why he would abandon and end game toon there to come back to a server he caused so much trouble on?
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

1 week should be close day, but i would rather him have a minimum 1 week of being active assisting in bosses and things to be sure, not him standing in castle all day.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester