Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

In this case, i would prefer to wait longer for proof, and this post hs been up for less than 48hrs, not long enough to provide a good voting basis.

Also i have witnessed people talking about being bribed to vote "+1" so i would rather that we wait for proof of his change of heart than just allowing him back after him logging on for 1 day...

Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

My vote in this matter would have to be a very strong -1. For someone to be wholly pardoned and allowed back into the complete system of Lugh it should require more than just a few words thrown around. He should have to prove that he will act accordingly before he is allowed to become a part of the community again, this includes participation in bosses. I have no problem with your presence in Lugh tzu, but I do have a problem with someone who will commit heinous and petty acts, then disappear and reappear claiming that they have changed whilst providing nothing but empty words. Show your good nature first, then it should be considered whether or not you are allowed to join us completely again.

Long story short, proof is needed, not just empty words. -1

@ Tzu
instead of continuously coming & post a tally on your little adding machine,
#blah vs #blah, you should be saying:
Yes Lugh, i understand what you are saying. I appreciate the consideration of people stating here, that i should be given the right & appropriate amount of time to redeem myself.
Personally, i don't believe that you wrote the opening statement that you've presented on this thread, for if you truly had, you wouldn't be constantly concerned & busy with that calculator.

Another thought in mind is, have you put in all the camping time for your DL gear?
Surely it's hard to prove of anyone buying/selling DL on our server, which we are still opposed of atm. But i know of the many hours, days, weeks & many months it actually takes, to achieve your DL Goal.
You & i were in different time frames upon achieving that same goal. So i'm wondering if you fairly put in the camp time yourself on getting all your drops.
If you spent the amount of time camping them, as you did in the arena, making a majority of the servers daily life hell trying to do their daily, (and when i say *daily* it took us sometimes 2, 3 or more attempts to get the medal, hoping to luck out being in the arena while you weren't there, in order to kill the Gladiators) then i suppose I can believe you rightfully earned them.

I also see you attending edl fights. Tell me, are you winning drops before your ban is lifted? Same as dany has won before his was lifted?
Dany would attend hrung fights during his ban, even had the nerve to roll on drops. It was beyond me, why anyone who is banned even roll?

You are the sole reason dany & i started butting heads in the arena.
You are the sole reason dany was causing havoc, along with youself in the arena, on a daily basis... practically the entire time you were logged in. Because dany wasn't stopping people from getting their daily medals, until you corrupted him.

I don't really believe in voting here, because a vast majority of the people involved are probably not even registered on this forum.  But if you must take out your adding machine to put me into your precious tally roundup, then mark me up as a big fat MINUS, for the time being.
Because it clearly seems to me, that you're more worried about your numbers here, than the actual reason of this post.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

@ Tzu
instead of continuously coming & post a tally on your little adding machine,
#blah vs #blah, you should be saying:
Yes Lugh, i understand what you are saying. I appreciate the consideration of people stating here, that i should be given the right & appropriate amount of time to redeem myself.
Personally, i don't believe that you wrote the opening statement that you've presented on this thread, for if you truly had, you wouldn't be constantly concerned & busy with that calculator.

Another thought in mind is, have you put in all the camping time for your DL gear?
Surely it's hard to prove of anyone buying/selling DL on our server, which we are still opposed of atm. But i know of the many hours, days, weeks & many months it actually takes, to achieve your DL Goal.
You & i were in different time frames upon achieving that same goal. So i'm wondering if you fairly put in the camp time yourself on getting all your drops.
If you spent the amount of time camping them, as you did in the arena, making a majority of the servers daily life hell trying to do their daily, (and when i say *daily* it took us sometimes 2, 3 or more attempts to get the medal, hoping to luck out being in the arena while you weren't there, in order to kill the Gladiators) then i suppose I can believe you rightfully earned them.

I also see you attending edl fights. Tell me, are you winning drops before your ban is lifted? Same as dany has won before his was lifted?
Dany would attend hrung fights during his ban, even had the nerve to roll on drops. It was beyond me, why anyone who is banned even roll?

You are the sole reason dany & i started butting heads in the arena.
You are the sole reason dany was causing havoc, along with youself in the arena, on a daily basis... practically the entire time you were logged in. Because dany wasn't stopping people from getting their daily medals, until you corrupted him.

I don't really believe in voting here, because a vast majority of the people involved are probably not even registered on this forum.  But if you must take out your adding machine to put me into your precious tally roundup, then mark me up as a big fat MINUS, for the time being.
Because it clearly seems to me, that you're more worried about your numbers here, than the actual reason of this post.
Wow, i actually agree with 8 on something. This vote should go on for awhile as Tzunami caused severe drama and issues while he was playing Lugh. A 48 hour vote is not enough time to get the populations view.
Critz - 222 Rogue
Server - Lugh

actually crotch, its the 2nd time...
The 1st was me wanting the dm to pick
a number instead of always using highest roll.
Sorry & excuse me for getting off topic...
Carry on with the thread.
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187

actually crotch, its the 2nd time...
The 1st was me wanting the dm to pick
a number instead of always using highest roll.
Sorry & excuse me for getting off topic...
Carry on with the thread.
Aww aren't we one big happy family now baberz hehe
World: Lugh
Nutella 198 Tank
BABYCAKE 213 Ranger

"He offered her the world. She said she had her own". - Monique Duval, The Persistence of Yellow

YOU telling JUST bs
Really?you saw me attending edl fights?0.0 didn't Know bcs i still Have to finish test of regulus Quest!!!! And about dl. I don't even have full dl... And i didn't buy anything of what i have. I camped and mrr neero dany And i think bbluke too But not Sure helped me giving something.
Also i'm accepting evry critique . But not from you. Yourn't much better then me.