Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tzunami

Apparently he thinks he's the boss..considering he 'coordinates' our mordy..terribly...
@8
Epona
Clan: Supreme
Typhoonie - Rogue 221
Lugh
Typhoon - Rogue 217
Comet - Retired Ranger 111

Ignore the off-topics and stick to the original topic, please! :)

I would say +1, under the condition that they will be on a one-strike system. To the OP, you must understand that although you may get a second chance, you must be careful not to upset anybody, or will never be trusted again. This is your chance to prove that you've changed and work hard to redeem yourself. Don't throw that chance away. Don't underestimate trust and respect, because that's what everything else is built upon.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Am I the only who noticed the fact that Dany and Tzu get unbanned after one forum post… and Neek didn't?

I hardly did anything worth a ban, we all know what Dany and Tzu supposedly did.. but I made several forum posts and apologies and only received a ton of heat. Don't get me wrong, I think Dany has made the choice to change his ways and be a team player, but I dunno about Tzu. This is all really spontaneous.

Just sayin'.

+1, -1.
~Neek~
World - Lugh
Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh

Am I the only who noticed the fact that Dany and Tzu get unbanned after one forum post… and Neek didn't?

I hardly did anything worth a ban, we all know what Dany and Tzu supposedly did.. but I made several forum posts and apologies and only received a ton of heat. Don't get me wrong, I think Dany has made the choice to change his ways and be a team player, but I dunno about Tzu. This is all really spontaneous.

Just sayin'.

+1, -1.
Mhm!!plus 1
Epona
Typhoonie - Rogue 221
Lugh
Typhoon - Rogue 217
Comet - Retired Ranger 111

Just sayin'.

+1, -1.
+1

Just sayin'.

+1, -1.
=0

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]